023

023

"You know," jimin said thoughtfully, "you should really invite me over to your house one day

"You know," jimin said thoughtfully, "you should really invite me over to your house one day."

the two had left hoseok's home a few hours ago, and were currently in yoongi's rent-a-day car. the older had explained to jimin that his own vehicle was in the repair shop for a few days, being that he got into a minor accident and needed a few parts fixed.

jimin was glad yoongi was safe, but upset because he hadn't said anything about getting into an accident a couple of days ago. if anything, it only brought paranoia onto him. he had a gut churning suspicion that the person on the other end of the accident wasn't just some random guy, as yoongi had explained.

"and you didn't even see his face?" jimin questioned as they got into yoongi's temporary vehicle. shaking his head, yoongi didn't seem too bothered. "and you didn't get a license plate number? or the make of the vehicle–"

"jimin, really, it wasn't that bad of an accident. and yeah, it would've been great if i got those things before they sped away, but i didn't. i'm just lucky i have good coverage and insurance."

they left the conversation there.

yoongi hummed in thought with a small smile on his face. "maybe after dinner, you can spend the night." he suggested, glancing quickly at jimin from the corner of his eye. he laughed lightly when he watched jimin jump up in happiness, his face morphing into that of excitement.

they were headed to the same sushi place yoongi brought jimin to the morning after the first night they spent together. though jimin would've preferred barbecue, he didn't mind. he was ultimately content enough with being able to spend time with yoongi.

"seriously? you promise?" his words jumbled together as he turned to face yoongi completely. he searched the blonde's face for any hint that he may be joking. "it's not a fixed offer, but yes. if everything goes alright, then i promise." the grin never fell from yoongi's lips as they pulled into a parking space.

the two boys were led into the restaurant by a waitress named jihyun. jimin glanced around, looking like he'd never even set foot in the building beforehand. to him, it was as if the entire restaurant changed.