040

040

Everything was on fire

Everything was on fire. flames licked at jimin's skin and danced in his hair, it overtook the floor and creeped up the sides of the walls. fire was in yoongi's eyes, in his touch, in his breathing.

slicked with a sheen sweat, jimin's body was peeled of his clothes and his back was pressed up against the cool door that quickly grew warm from fire. they were emitting fire—with every sigh, moan, whimper, growl.

a pathetic mewl flittered from between jimin's lips when yoongi's mouth was pressed against the tendon in his neck. a shudder racked down his body, starting from the blades of his shoulders to the base of his spine; his back arched. and even with a lack of clothing, he was still too hot.

with his legs wrapped securely around yoongi's waist, jimin rolled his hips into that of the other boy's, needy whines—dangerously close to a cry—parted his pretty lips. "we do this my way tonight," yoongi said into their open mouthed kiss, "i'll take care of you so well, i promise." this voice was raw with desire and his words came out in breathy huffs.

"such as, first," yoongi's palms left jimin's waist and found themselves at the younger's wrists. he speedily got jimin's arms up and pressed into the door as well, a single hand bounding both wrists in a firm hold. "are we going to need safe words, baby?" jimin spoke with a mischievous lilt in his sweet, honey voice. a crude question with a lovely sound.

"pick one." yoongi urged, for safety measures, of course. he never wanted to put jimin in any pain.

"mango."

yoongi's lips stopped working on the side of jimin's neck, and he pulled back with an annoyed expression. amused, jimin giggled at the situation. "stop glaring at me, it's ruining the vibe." jimin wanted to run his fingers through yoongi's hair, but his hands were being held hostage.

they were back to the previous positions moments none to late. jimin, who was rid of his clothing, was soon panting and squirming against yoongi's hold on him. his hips ground desperately against the blond. "what do you want tonight, prince?" yoongi asked, wanting to take jimin's feelings into consideration. they both needed to enjoy themselves, after all.

"do you have your gun here?" this had yoongi letting go of jimin's wrists, and the boy's arms fell to his sides with tingles running their lengths from lack of circulation. "my gun?" his lips sucked softly against the skin of jimin's neck, resting just below the length of his jaw.
"just.." jimin sucked his bottom lip inwards, closing his eyes in pleasure at how well yoongi moved his mouth against his skin, "do you have it?"

"no." yoongi pulled away from jimin. he searched his eyes in concern. "if it's safety you're worrying about—"

"it's not."

there was a pause between the both of them. uncertainty wavered in jimin's gaze and the sudden shock of realization passed through yoongi's. "forget about it," jimin urged shaking his head, his soft, dark hair fluttering with the movement. but yoongi's body shivered at the thought of cool, smooth to the touch metal grazing jimin's warmed skin—the ridges and dips of his glock causing goosebumps to trail after it's path.

jimin took it into his own liberty to reconnect their bruised lips, an antsy feeling settling in his gut when yoongi's eyes darkened and glossed over after asking him to forget about the gun question. it was just a curiosity, after all—he hoped yoongi didn't find it weird.

the flames that had began to dwindle flared with passion once again, surging towards the ceiling and aiming for the rafters. their moment of intimacy was to bring the hotel room down in red-hot glory.

yoongi brought his hand to his back pocket and popped open the lid of the cylindrical bottle he prepared beforehand. "ah," jimin sighed, caressing yoongi's face between his stubby fingers and soft palms, "baby's doing all the work this time, huh?"

"don't provoke me, brat." the blond laughed either way, spilling some of the lube over his fingers, "i did all the work the first time—"

"i rode you," jimin pressed his forehead to yoongi's and smiled dopily, "i did most of the work, you helped." he was whispering now, not so much into teasing yoongi's pride as the older was slowly circling his index finger around jimin's entrance. "yeah," yoongi breathed, hypnotized by the way jimin's pretty reddened lips parted and entranced with the way his eyes closed and how his fairy lashes fanned out.

it wasn't long before yoongi was a knuckle deep in jimin. it wasn't long before jimin was begging for more—three of yoongi's 'talented' fingers. "being gentle won't get me to forget all the shit that happened in the last few days," jimin commented. his eyes shot open to stare fraught into yoongi's own; a challenge.

that night, yoongi made jimin cry and scream and whimper and moan. he made jimin beg and plead, made jimin scratch and claw out for him—for more.

he was on the door, pushed up against the wall, bent across the counter, sprawled atop the couch and the coffee table and the bed. palms flat against the chilling, crystal clear floor to ceiling window overlooking the cityscape. forehead pressed into that same glass and eyes droopily staring out at the cars and pedestrians that whizzed passed below, mind clouded and body on fire.

all while yoongi fucked him with endless vigor, atop every surface.

just as he promised.

____________________________________
not proofread because i have a headache!!!

a short sex playlist:
deserve - kris wu
thirsty - taemin ("obama approves this")
it's a vibe- 2chainz

it's short. smut isn't my forte.