048

048

He stepped over the large, rounded rocks with flatter undersides that sat along the side of the creek

with a leather bound notebook in one hand and a pencil clutched in the other, his arms swung at his sides. nothing was silent, but everything was still.

he could hear the trinkling water of the stream heading in the opposite direction he was walking. he could hear the chirps of a bird that was a little ways ahead of him. and he could practically hear the anger that pounded in his ears.

jimin was his, damnit. what did he gain by spending every minute he possibly could with that min yoongi?

he scoffed out of the sheer irony of it all. jimin claimed he didn't like yoongi nearly every chance he got—didn't the boy know he was lying to himself each way he chose to reiterate the words? there in his bedroom and in the sweet boy's eyes had been the truth.

it angered him, really. his heart beat with an ugly feeling that coiled his entrails and sickened his stomach. it was an anger consisting of haywire hatred and destruction.

he climbed along the creek further, stepping over smaller rocks and hopping onto larger ones. the trees were lifeless as there was no breeze. and though there was no wind for anything to be carried, the musky scent of damp earth and natural water wafted like earth's very own personal candle. jimin liked candles.

he'd seen them littered about the boy's room. he may no longer have a way to view the space from the outside, but he didn't mind. not as long as he always had a way inside. similar to this, he felt the same about his situation with jimin. just because another had made home in his beloved's heart, that didn't mean he couldn't find a way in somehow.

he stepped over an upraised area of land that illusioned the creek to be a mini waterfall. he walked across the thin land bridge and found a the stump of a sawed tree. he visited this place often, in fact, a lot of the people his age did.

he sat for a while in contemplation an in a daze of wandering thought. he so badly wanted to message jimin on the burner phone he kindly provided for the other, but so long as he couldn't physically see jimin, he had no way to.

there was no telling where the other boy was, for he could be in the presence of his parents. and as much as he didn't want to get jimin in trouble, he'd much rather not be found out. especially by his beloved's parents.

he splayed the notebook he owned across his lap. inside were contents of miscellaneous thought sharing a common theme--park jimin. he flipped to a blank page somewhere in the middle of the notebook, smoothening out the empty canvas despite it's absence of wrinkles.

he wrote down everything he wanted to tell jimin someday, eventually. his undying love. his blinding admiration. his need for the boy's skin on his. it was all emotional and physical, he swore he'd die if not with jimin--promised to make sure of it if jimin wasn't his.

he'd left jimin alone for a few days, but never went anywhere himself. he saw the distress on jimin's face, saw how it affected his physical state as well.

a small smile of guilt and pride changed his once stoic features. he did that. and if he could make jimin feel just anything, he could surely teach the boy to love him back; to discard min yoongi; to discard everyone.

no one loved jimin the way he did. no one could ever love jimin with such intensity.

the sky was darknening, but the canopied trees above blocked out any light from the setting sun shadows were casted over the floor as the only object of light dipped out of sight, bringing in the slight chill that hung over the wooded area. the bugs were beginning to come out, cicadas chirping and flies hovering near his ears. he was too obsorbed in his writing to care, nor give proper attention to.

he stared at the concocted mess of words that overlapped each other, his entire page ridden in all his thoughts. he could hardly read over what he wrote, the phrases and terms on the page a silent cacophony. he chuckled, everything was so ironic, and nothing made sense.

his laughter was manic and maddening, having scared away a wandering rabbit. it scampered off, startled by the shrill sound.

he wanted to take jimin away from the foresaked dwelling that housed the min's and bring him to the creek. he wanted the two of them to laugh with each other, to strip of their clothes and swim underneath the fading sun and sparkling moonlight.

he knew jimin must've missed the milky, pale glow the moon emits. he hadn't seen the boy's blinds open or curtain drawn since the first few weeks upon his arrival.

it all stopped after jimin met min yoongi. after he'd been so amuteurly caught.

he wanted to run his hands along the curves and dips of jimin's torso, to hold him in a way yoongi never could; in a way only lover's do. he could see the kisses along jimin's neck tunring to bites, could taste the way his skin leaked oxytocin.

but he couldn't, and all because for the moment, jimin was with min yoongi. even though he knows who he truly belongs to, it brought a surge of reassurance to spike through his veins like heroin.

he'd do anything for jimin, and the other boy knew that. he'd lie for jimin. he'd steal for jimin.

he'd kill to be with jimin.

______________________
okay so i wasn't planning on writing another chapter in the stalker's perspective, but really didn't want to write a boring dinner scene between the park and min family.

i know there are a lot of italicized phrases, but i wanted to put emphasis in the right places and this was me trying.

ok! hope you all enjoyed!

here's a gif for The Culture

i want to sit on his lap ):