025

025

Yoongi stared up at jimin with a racing heart

of all his times having ever slept with another guy, he'd never been the one on the receiving end. he reveled in the way those beneath him squirmed and begged for his touch, for his everything. to be the one in said position now had his stomach swelling with uncertainty.

but the way jimin was looking down at him with unrefined craving and something softer practically turned him into putty on his bed. they held each other's gaze, having said no words since yoongi's given consent. the song had long since changed, kendrick lamar's lust swirled throughout the room.

the ambiance of it all sent waves of pleasure to spike to moderate intensity over jimin's half bare body. his hands moved to yoongi's forehead and he brushed away the bleached locks, tucking his fringe aside.

the prominent bass emitting from the speakers shook the walls and rattled the floor in a way that wasn't obnoxious, but rather adding to the sensuality of the current situation. blue danced it's way across jimin's lustrous dark hair, his earth colored eyes, his skin that contained sunbeam kisses.

suddenly, yoongi needed for jimin to do something. to please him. to engulf his every sense. "please," his voice was strained with desperation. "please, jimin."

the younger nodded slowly, whispering a few okay's, and sat back on yoongi's hips. something about being the only one in the room so exposed caused goosebumps to prick against his thighs and biceps. his hands were brought to the hem of yoongi's plain shirt, pushing the fabric upwards only slightly to reveal the unscathed skin underneath yoongi's naval. 

"you said you'd take care of me." the blond's voice was like nothing jimin had ever head before. it held its usual gruffness, but it contained a vulnerability jimin wasn't graced with until now. it had him realizing just how soft yoongi was.

when jimin looked up to yoongi's face, his own expression being that of surprise, he found yoongi had his own eyes closed and his mouth parted. slow pants came from between his lips, as he let himself relax under jimin's cool hands.

the younger wanted to be selfish. he wanted to drink up this moment and milk it for as long as possible. a quick memory leading to the video call of a needy yoongi played like a dreamscape in his head, leaving a blush to kiss the highs of his cheeks.

"what," yoongi snickered while jimin ran the tips of his fingers up and down the length of his pale skin under the shirt he wore. "did you create a playlist before you started undressing for me?" he laughed soundlessly, opening his eyes again.