046

046

How do you think bartholomewis doing? sent: 13:56

is doing?
sent: 13:56

i hope he's living his best
bug life.
sent: 13:56

we were good parents,
i'm sure he's doing well
sent: 13:57

he never calls anymore
:'(
sent: 13:58

jimin couldn't help the small bits of laughter that huffed from his mouths in quiet giggles as he read through his earlier messages with yoongi. he was sat in the second row of his family's car, strapped protectively in his seat belt with his head leaning against the tinted window.

trees passed by in a blur as they exited the canopied area that was their neighborhood, on the way to the min residence for dinner. it was currently three in the afternoon, meaning they should arrive in seoul no later than six.

jimin was nearly curled in on himself, heels on the edge of his seat and legs serving as a barrier between himself and his parents.

in the space between, his secret phone was held to his stomach, brightness dimmed down. music played through his earbuds, a miscellaneous playlist he created for himself coming from the device that his parents had bought for him. nestled securely in his back pocket was the burner phone.

it'd been silent for a while now, and for some unsettling and unbeknownst reason, that made jimin uncomfortable. he hadn't messaged the number, either, wanting to stay as far away from the person as possible.

a glimmer of hope within him thought that maybe, just maybe, they were beginning to leave him alone.

jimin refrained from telling yoongi his plans for tonight as well, though he couldn't help but wonder if the blond would be there anyway. he may not have lived with his moms, but in technicality, it was still his home.

the ride was spent with his parents speaking softly from the front, and jimin dozing off in the back.

_________
i know this is short, but there will be a double update, don't worry

i hope you all read that i'm jimin's voice