044

044

07:24Though the group was only heading to the neighborhood over, they took cabs rather than their own cars

07:24
Though the group was only heading to the neighborhood over, they took cabs rather than their own cars. they were all planning to get drunk, each for their own reasons. jimin didn't feel up to ask why, so he instead went with the flow and drove in the back of a cab with yoongi and hoseok.

"kihyunie is really so cool," hoseok spoke giddily, "his parties are always something to look forward too." he was sat on jimin's left, gesticulating his words and speaking with a wide smile. on jimin's right, yoongi sat humming in agreement to hoseok's responses.

"how do you guys know him?"

hoseok learned in closer to jimin's ear, like he was telling a secret. he looked so eager to gossip, as well, eyes lighting up with the opportunity. "he was almost yoongi's boyfriend." hoseok knew he wasn't quiet about it, even if he made all the moves to ensure only jimin would hear. it was all just for show. he spoke loud enough for yoongi to catch the words as well.

a smile splattered onto jimin's face and he turned to yoongi's direction. there was a pang in his chest in doing so. he was well aware now of his feelings for yoongi, and the sting of jealousy tried it's hardest to show on his face. he'd never been the best with controlling his expressions.

"it didn't become anything because they weren't really feelings," yoongi rolled his eyes, shooting a glare at hoseok over jimin's head. "well i think you two would've made a cute couple." jimin heard hoseok shrug before he saw it, feeling somewhat smashed in the middle of the two's awkward conversation.

for two people who were best friends, they really had uncomfortable tension.

"you've never said as much before now."

"well it was always thought."

"stop thinking it, it's never going to happen." yoongi grumbled, shifting away from his two friends and staring out the car's window. jimin caught the driver's eye from the rear view mirror, and he shrunk down in his seat a little bit. they're so fucking embarrassing, he thought, no one having spoken after yoongi shut himself out.

08:10
kihyun's house was trashed by the time the three boys arrived. though the outside was pristine, looking neat and unbothered, the inside was a scene from a cliche movie.

the other four boys immediately bounded over to the trio, who stood in the foyer. taehyung bounded to hoseok's side, slinging his arm around the older boy and beamed at his friends. "we thought you'd get here quicker," namjoon said, slipped passed seokjin to stand beside yoongi. "jimin had to run back home and grab his phones." the shorter blond shrugged, eyeing jimin whose pockets felt heavier at the mention of their contents.

they had to yell over the cacophonous noise around them; partygoers and music simultaneously and equally loud. taehyung wanted to waste no more time standing around, so the group made their way from the foyer and into the first main room of the first floor.