024

024

The two boys had stumbled into yoongi's home entangled in one another

their breathing took up the once silent space, their heavy heartbeats adding a rhythm to their sloppy kisses. the cool, damp air from outside pricked against their bare arms even while in the warm foyer of yoongi's home.

as the front door slammed shut, jimin was pushed back against the wooden door. yoongi's hands that once caressed the younger's cheeks had slid down over his pectorals and toned torso. he relished every inch his palms covered, feeling gilded for even having the change to do so. "baby," yoongi's breathing stuttered when jimin's hands made way to the blond's hair and tugged.

"let me take care of you this time, yoongi." determination was settled deeply in jimin's soft voice. he locked eyes with yoongi once they pulled apart, and though yoongi wasn't sure of what to expect, he nodded nonetheless.

he trusted jimin.

happily, but still lust ridden, the younger pecked yoongi's parted lips before he was led to where the master bedroom was situated. yoongi's pulse clattered against his skin with feelings of acute anticipation. his fingers fiddled with one another in nervousness, hyperaware of jimin's presence disclosing in silence behind him.

"ah, yoongi," jimin's voice was directly over his shoulder and breathing into the shell of the older boy's ear.

yoongi, momentarily, tensed and his breathing halted from the unexpected action. he cursed internally with a scowl set on his face. for some reason, the corridor leading to his room seemed to have stretched far longer. "you'd look so pretty in garters and black louboutins, don't you agree?" jimin's chuckle was no longer the cute giggle he often heaved, but rather something insinuating and belittling.

sudden memories of the sexual experience jimin's claimed to have settled in the cold confines of yoongi's inner thoughts. though he and the boy have had sex before, albeit once and interrupted, he couldn't stop his throat from running dry.

they neared the closed bedroom door in a matter that seemed all too slow to the both of them. the older's hand wrapped around the smooth brass while jimin's palms dragged down the length of yoongi's back.

they'd barely stepped into the room by the time jimin began to remove his clothing. "you're rather eager, aren't you?" yoongi chuckled softly, turning to see jimin hopping on one foot while he struggled to take off his shoes. they would've done so at the door if the pair hadn't been so adamant on kissing one another.

a shy smile took home on jimin's pretty lips, a color sitting between the shades of cherries and candy apples warmed his cheeks.