062

062

Jimin coughed hoarsely when he awoke

Jimin coughed hoarsely when he awoke. he was tightly tucked underneath the bountiful mass of covers that draped over yoongi's bed.

the first thing he realized was that he was sporting a killer headache. a pulsating thobbed behind his eyes, squeezing at the back of his head. it was as if molten lead had seeped into his ears, because he could barely hold his head up without it instantly feeling too heavy for his shoulders and neck.

the second thing he'd noticed was that his trachea felt as if it were sanded. no matter how many times he attempted to down the little slavia he was able to create in his dehydrated mouth, nothing soothed the pain that shot up his throat with each swallow.

"yoongi," his boyfriend's name hurt the most. there was no response, of course, jimin was alone in the bedroom and he could hardly get his voice a decibel over a wheezy whine.

he sat up fully, no longer leaning on his forearms, and let his bare feet fall on top of the cool floors. he felt too cold. at the contact, goosebumps immediately spread over his body. jimin rubbed harshly at his eyes with clenched fists as he exited the room and bounded down the stairs on wobbly legs.

he needed a toothbrush and the urge to pee was strong, but he needed his boyfriend more.

clattering was coming from the kitchen area, the noise causing jimin to flinch and then whimper at his jumpy behavior. he was stronger than this. he'd gotten through so much other shit before, so why was he beginning to crack now?

yoongi's back was to jimin, the blond hunched over to grab the jug of organic orange juice he had placed on the door of his fridge. jimin tried his voice again, but this time a sound hadn't passed his lips. yoongi was reaching to grab a plastic cup from his cupboard when jimin inched forward and circled his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

startled, the cup slipped from yoongi's grasp, but he caught it before it fell onto the countertop. "i thought you were still asleep," he said, turning around with jimin's arms still locked about his waist, "did i wake you?" jimin shook his head, grabbing the cup from yoongi and pouring the chilled juice inside. he drank until there was nothing left, throat now coated in the refreshing liquid.

"your mom called, she'll be over soon." yoongi swiped away a drop of the juice that clung to the corner of jimin's bottom lip with the pad of his thumb. the time on the oven showed that it was only nine in the morning.

"i'm scared." jimin said in a small voice. his eyes weren't able to meet yoongi's.

he didn't want to admit as such, being scared, especially since he was the one who had held it together for so long. there were only so many times jimin had shown he was terrified of his stalker to yoongi, the others mostly consisted of him being angry and fed up. a carnage rage usually ensued, rarely terror.