011

011

Jimin woke up to yoongi snuggled under his chin

Jimin woke up to yoongi snuggled under his chin. the older's hair stuck up in a few places, ticking jimin's nose, but the boy wasn't complaining.

a content smile swept across his face at the domestic feeling settling in his stomach.

he felt a tad bit strange at how natural it seemed to have yoongi tucked under his arm with his hand firmly held against his waist.

he tried his hardest to not imagine yoongi as his boyfriend. yoongi holding his hands. yoongi looking at him lovingly.

he'd only known the boy for a short amount of time—and maybe jimin had this backwards, with the whole sex before love thing, but that was just how he was.

his dick came before his heart.

the older stirred in jimin's clutches and a yelp-like yawn came from his mouth. jimin, like usual, couldn't hold back the fit of giggles that tumbled out from his throat.

the soft, squeaky sound of jimin's small laughter awoke yoongi fully. he groaned in subtle annoyance at having been woken up, but peeked his head out from under jimin's chin and looked up at the younger with one eye cracked open.

"mornin' min." jimin smiled shamelessly, hugging yoongi tighter to his bare body.

yoongi almost melted in content and mirrored back the same smile he was given. "mornin' min." yoongi's voice was gravely and cracked with sleep on some syllables, but it made jimin's heart swell.

"have your parents texted you?" yoongi moved away from jimin's shoulder and sat up with a long stretch of his arms. jimin shook his head 'no' as he silently admired the boy in his bed.

yoongi hummed an agreement at nothing, really, and scratched at his head, ruffling his hair slightly. he looked around the room with hooded eyes, still not fully awake. "so, you gonna cook me something, ladybug prince? or..." he trailed off when his eyes finally settled on jimin's face.

he marveled at how the sun coming through the warm colored curtains made a golden glow highlight points of the younger's face.

yoongi's fingertips ached to push back a black tendril of hair that curled in the middle of jimin's forehead, invading a portion of his eyesight.

not to mention the pearlescent sheets that were messily wrapped around parts jimin's torso and legs made something in yoongi's chest stutter.

"what do you want to eat?" jimin's hands fell onto yoongi's hips. he massaged and kneaded his palms into the older's skin, emitting the same stuttering feeling to occur in yoongi's chest.

yoongi momentarily wondered if a chamber of his heart was was malfunctioning.

"i want sushi." the blond declared. his face was set in a serious expression, indicating he clearly wasn't joking around. jimin laughed anyway. there was nothing funny; yoongi was just cute.

"it's nine in the morning and you want raw fish?"

"it's always time for sushi."

"wow, put that on a forever21 trademark t-shirt."

"there were so many things wrong with that statement," yoongi looked disappointed, "i can't believe you said trademark out loud." he pulled himself off the bed, dragging jimin's midnight purple quilt along with him so it covered his naked bottom half.

"come on, lolita, get out of bed so you can join me in the shower." as yoongi walked off, he swayed his hips and let the quilt fall from his torso.

he looked back at jimin from over his shoulder and gave a sultry wink, before disappearing beyond the bathroom door.

jimin flushed a wild pink.

____
domestic yoonmin pt1