021

021

"Anyway, who is taemin?" hoseok asked while they slowly ventured towards his home

the older was wheeling the bike with the tassels that 'wasn't his', with one hand positioned in the middle of the handle bars and the other firmly against the seat. the vehicle separated the two boys on the sidewalk, jimin being closest to the grass and hoseok being on the end by the road.

"he was a dancer at the same studio as me, he was the instructor's son." jimin said with his hands stuffed into the pockets of his black sweats. he wasn't necessarily dressed for going anywhere, but he couldn't change being that his dad was acting like—well, his dad.

"yes, but who exactly was he to you? does yoongi know about him?" hoseok pulled the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows. it was a bit hot out today, kind of like the day the two first met. he wasn't sure why he thought wearing long sleeves was a good idea.

jimin could see under the fabric that hoseok was well formed, his muscles showing slightly through the thin, pale yellow material.

"we had a mutual attraction to one another, but it didn't go that far," jimin said, "why are you so curious?"

"why didn't you answer the second part of my question?"

"because yoongi knows. he might not know about taemin, but he knows things hoseok. don't worry about it if it doesn't concern you, alright?" jimin grunted, kicking at a stone that had been in front of him. the rock skipped a few feet ahead, landing in the dirt nook between the grass and cemented pavement.

"you don't have to be such a grouch about it. i was just wondering." the pout was evident in hoseok's voice, and jimin was going to apologize, but soon hoseok began to talk excitedly again.

"the guys are all at my house already. i was really curious as to why yoongi asked me to get you instead of going himself, but i totally get it now." he giggled with a wide smile. jimin side glanced at him, finding the sound cute and resisting the temptation to laugh himself. "i think your dad might like me more than him."

"my dad was getting ready to brawl with you in the middle of our porch, hobes. i highly doubt he likes you more than the pale blond." jimin snickered, recalling how his father chose to describe yoongi. jimin honestly believed he forgot ever seeing yoongi, but was proven wrong.

"i'm still going to believe he likes me more." hoseok winked, and in no time, they had arrived at his house.

hoseok swiftly unlocked the door, inviting jimin inside and standing the bike up against the wall. jimin took his shoes off the lazy the way, using the tip of his sneakers to push against the back of the other shoe so he could slip out of them without undoing the laces.

"they're just upstairs, come on." hoseok grabbed jimin by the wrist, but his thumb fell against the center of the younger's palm.

hoseok led him to the carpeted stairway that ascended upwards in a straight path, and pulled him along. jimin could only catch glimpses of the photographs hanging in frames along the robin blue walls, not being able to clearly focus on who exactly was in the picture.