015

015

Jimin frantically ran about his room as he tried to find an outfit to wear with the thundering rain outside

it's been a few days since he met jung hoseok and the older had invited him to the arcade. of course, jimin was ecstatic to go and almost accepted the offer right away. the only thing having stopped him from doing so was his father.

he had to run it by his parents beforehand, asking if he were allowed to go. jimin's dad seemed apprehensive at first, but when his mom beamed in delight, his dad faltered. he was allowed out as long as he was back home no later than eleven at night and he had to answer his phone whenever they called.

jimin checked the time on the cell his parents didn't know he had, and panicked when he saw it was getting close to the time when he should be leaving the house. the arcade apparently wasn't too far from where he lived, so he was just going to walk.

he struggled into a pair of slim jeans, cursing his thighs and butt for being what gives him a hard time dressing himself. he threw on a loose fitted long sleeved shirt while also attempting to slip a pair of socks onto his feet.

jumping and trying to balance on one foot, he swayed a bit before crashing face first onto his bed, still in an awkward position of having half his sock on his foot.

he pushed his dark bangs out of his face with his ringed fingers and puffed his cheeks out in annoyance. he groaned at the extra exercise he just put himself through and fell back onto his bed with a huff.

grabbing his phone again, he checked the time and realized he'd been reading it wrong. "park jimin you—" covering his face with one of his pillows, he screamed into it, cursing the twenty-four hour clock as well.

from down the hall, in the living room, his parents sat on the couch.

his father was flipping through the television channels while his mom sat with her feet tucked underneath her, scrolling through her laptop. "what do you think his problem is now?" his mom asked, not looking up from her device.

"he probably just realized he was rushing for no reason." his father mumbled, preoccupied with finding something to watch.

"should we have told him he still had two more hours until he needed to get dressed?"

they snickered quietly to themselves when they heard jimin yell into his pillow again. his dad settled for a crime program, "it wouldn't make a difference now."

"jimin, love," his mom called out, "we forgot to tell you that you didn't have to get ready so early!"

jimin's muffled scream sounded throughout the house once again.

______
i'll probably upload the next chapter later
since this was really short and SHITTY

jimin's parents are similar to mine tbh