010

010

"Yoongi, what the hell?" jimin pushed the silk sheets up to his chest, letting it cascade down over the rest of his body

"Yoongi, what the hell?" jimin pushed the silk sheets up to his chest, letting it cascade down over the rest of his body. the pearlescent sheen it held shimmered in the moonlight basking jimin's room in it's soft glow.

the boy in question ran up to the window with jimin's thick quilt wrapped around his torso. he shoved the window up with ease and stuck his head out the space, looking each way frantically.

jimin opened his mouth to ask what the older was doing, but soon shut up when he bent half of his body out the window. he watched silently as yoongi's covered bottom half dangled out the window, his legs cutely swinging back and forth.

jimin knew this was no time to giggle and think such things, but he couldn't help it.

when yoongi came back up, facing jimin once again, he was nearly panting. there was an object clutched in his fist and he drew the blinds and curtains closed before storming over to the bed.

"please tell me you don't always keep your window wide open like that." yoongi practically demanded. his eyes were pleading for jimin to tell him what he wanted to hear, but ultimately, they both knew the truth.

"i like the moonlight," jimin said slowly, unsure to why yoongi had begun to act so strange. "why?" he shifted slightly, uncomfortable with the dying tension between his legs.

"fuck–" another swear from yoongi, "–i was just tryna get a nut bust," he ran his hand through his hair and jimin watched the light strands rake back by his slender fingers.

"so what, you were just going to fuck me and leave?" jimin's voice raised and his eyes narrowed, his accusing gaze made yoongi's face soften.

"not quite." the older sat down on the edge of the bed, his back facing jimin. he was playing with whatever object was in his palm. jimin tried to peak over his shoulder to view it, but yoongi suddenly turned to him, unknowingly concealing the object from his sight.

"jimin you can't leave your window wide open. don't you know there are creeps who get off on stuff like that?"

"stuff like what yoongi? i doubt anyone can even see into the room—"

cutting jimin's bullshit off, yoongi threw the small object he held onto the soft space between the two of them. it was a key chain figurine of red nunchucks with a gold chain link.

"i saw someone jimin," yoongi started off sternly and evenly like a parent. the tone made the younger somewhat uncomfortable. "they ran off but i think they dropped this. i'm sure it doesn't belong to you and it doesn't make sense to have a trinket like this just sitting in your rhododendrons."

jimin bit back the comment of yoongi knowing the name of the bush of flowers that decorated the bottom of his window. he sat in silent thought for a while, feeling a cold feeling brush across his exposed shoulders.

the idea of someone having been watching them have sex made his stomach turn. "i suppose you're right." he said, sounding small. it made yoongi take him into his arms and pull him against his chest in comfort.

the silk sheet rubbed against their chest and their heartbeats melded into each other's.

"did you see their face?" jimin asked, his question muffled by yoongi's skin. the blond grunted out a sound of negation, unfortunately. "by their build, i assume they were a male. he was tall and lean, but muscular. his clothes were pretty tight to his body so it wasn't hard to take not of." yoongi offered.

jimin pulled back and pushed his hands up to his face. his sheet fell to his lap and his kiss-bruised chest became exposed.

"i've been naked and sleeping and just living with my window open like that since we've moved here." he groaned out in disbelief and disgust. he still couldn't fathom the thought of someone watching him so intently while he was so vulnerable.

it left him unnerved and disgusted.

"that's ridiculous," yoongi scoffed. half his mind was blown by the fact that jimin had been living that way for so long. he wondered why his parents said nothing to him about that, shortly questioning if they ever told him about perverts and stalkers; they were so protective over him after all.

"blinds wide open so he can see you in the dark when you're sleeping," yoongi continued, "naked body fresh out the shower, and you touch yourself after hours." he rattled off in his fingers, not making jimin feel any better.

"your parents wouldn't allow me in your bedroom, and when you're sleeping alone in bed," yoongi dipped his voice down low, "check your window. he's at your window."

jimin pushed the older back by his chest, almost making him fall off the side of the bed. "that's not funny!" he yelled, tears welling up in his eyes.

"and i'm not treating this as a joke, jimin," yoongi yelled back. he picked up the small nunchucks and shoved them in front of jimin's eyes. "this," he dangled the item, "isn't a gag real, it's real life and i'm begging you, keep your fucking windows closed from now on."

jimin restored to nodding rather than using words. "please stay with me tonight. i don't want to be alone," jimin whimpered, wishing his parents were close enough to just have come home.

instead, they were partying for the weekend and he was being violated by a figure in a mask.

_______
my heart goes out to everyone at the ariana grande concert