009

009

The night air was damp and cool, chilling the bones hidden under his layers of clothing

The night air was damp and cool, chilling the bones hidden under his layers of clothing. the grass underneath his feet had been sprayed with a light mist of water from the sprinklers. the dew made his heavy, dark shoes squish atop the foundation beneath him.

his breathing was steady and even as he maneuvered stealthily out of sight, ducking each time a vehicle sped down the road.

his heart raced as he neared the house he came to know like the back of his hand. for inside the domain was a beauty like none other. his breath was stolen with each glance and his mind raced with endless scenarios.

as always, the window was left open for him to clearly see inside. the blinds were pulled upwards and the curtains were drawn. a small smile was etched on his lips as he found the window he'd come to love so much was cracked ever so slightly.

the warmth from inside the room hugged him like a blanket to a child, and a shiver ran down his spine. he wondered if jimin would feel this way.

he was crouched down for a while, keeping himself hidden in the brush while gaining the confidence to peer through the glass beside him.

he readjusted his black, skin-tight ski mask and positioned himself in good view of the room.

his heart hammered and his blood nearly ran cold upon the sight before him. inside the room with his jimin was the short blond boy again.

his knuckles whitened with his tight grip on the window's ledge as his anger rolled off of him in hot waves of red.

he huffed like a provoked bull and clenched his jaw like a crocodile to it's prey. he could handle their almost kiss—he could—but their current situation went beyond what he'd ever allow.

the blond laid back on the bed with only his legs visible to the onlooker's eyes. his pants were strewn messily on the back of jimin's desk chair and his underwear laid in a discarded heap at the corner of the bed.

his eyes were facing towards jimin's bare back as the boy was slightly leaned forward atop the blond, his hands resting on either side of his face. he lifted himself up before slamming back down on the blond's lower half.

lewd sounds of whines and moans, swears and praises, crept out of the room from the ajar window.

if he wasn't furious before, he was now.

jimin began to moan endlessly and his hips moved in a hypnotic rhythm atop the older boy. the blond beneath him began to thrust up as well, positioning his large hands on the small boy's hips. he created flushed marks against jimin's tanner skin, half moons from his nails indenting his flesh like marks of glory.

marks of glory that the blond wasn't allowed to create. but the onlooker couldn't bring his eyes away. he wished he was the one with jimin instead.

i could make you feel so much better, he thought, you wouldn't have to do a thing if you were with me.

the blond's head rolled over to the side as his hooded eyes stared at jimin above him. his lips were parted ever so slightly, his cheeks flushed in a pink the onlooker didn't find as pretty as jimin's.

sudden movement from the window caught his attention, however.

when the blond's eyes met the onlookers both of them froze in time. "fuck," the loud and abrupt exclamation from the blond startled jimin and the onlooker.

he carefully but hurriedly got jimin off of him but by the time he was up and covering the both of them, the figure outside the window was gone.

with each long stride his legs took, his shoes crunched down on the damp grass beneath him. his heart raced with the adrenaline of being caught. the excitement coursed through his veins and the wide smile of thrill he wore was covered by his mask.

he continued running though he knew he was far from their sight and far from jimin's home.

he jumped over short fences and dodged mailboxes, he whizzed passed each house and down several blocks as a stream of ideas flowed a river inside his mind.

he knew exactly how to play this game, and he would make jimin his.

______
(: