012

012

Yoongi had stared at jimin from across the table for a good few minutes before declaring, "you look like a lotus flower

Yoongi had stared at jimin from across the table for a good few minutes before declaring, "you look like a lotus flower."

"is that a compliment?" jimin questioned, a mouthful of sushi.

yoongi nodded.

jimin swallowed the salmon roll before speaking up. "i was meaning to ask; you seem to know a lot about flowers. i didn't even know the ones in front of my window were—what did you call them again?"

"rhododendrons?" it took no time for yoongi to think back on the pretty bush sitting outside the windows of jimin's home.

"yeah, rada-rada-rada-rada." jimin dismissively agreed, not sure on how to pronounce the name of the flower in english as well as yoongi had. he was barely even able to sputter out the name bartholomew; the ladybug that brought yoongi and jimin together.

"okay, schnitzel, don't overwork your brain now." yoongi rolled his eyes but couldn't help the small grin that took over his face whenever he was with the younger.

gasping dramatically, and quite loudly, jimin clutched his invisible pearls. "i take great offense to that. if anything, i'm panini."

"just shut up and eat your damn sushi," yoongi laughed.

his laugh was silent and his gummy smile was on full display. jimin had a look of wondrous joy on his face as he witnessed the beauty of a laughing yoongi. the older's eyes would squint slightly and the tips of his cheeks and nose were tinged in a flush of blood.

there was no one inside the sushi restaurant but the two of them, so they sat smack in the middle of the room and spoke as loudly as they pleased.

when they first were seated, jimin asked how yoongi was even able to find a place that served sushi this early. "i have connections," yoongi said as he shrugged, "it comes with the package of being a genius."

jimin had scoffed at that, but wouldn't deny the fact that he was amused. yoongi always provided quality entertainment.

the two boy's were halfway done with their meal when yoongi began to ask more questions. "when do you think your parents will be back?"

jimin shrugged, having moments forgotten about them. "probably sometime in the afternoon when they're sobered up. they wouldn't drive if they didn't think they were one hundred percent at a legal blood alcohol level."

jimin knew his parents pretty well. they were fairly open with him and trusted him with a lot; just clearly not relationships for some reason.

"has your dad asked about me?" yoongi hesitated at first, and was still unsure of whether or not he wanted to ask the question. his apprehension was clear in the way he lacked confidence when speaking and also poking the poor slice of salmon with the end of his chopsticks.

jimin hummed in thought and tapped his finger against his chin just to torture the older a little while longer. "why," there was a mischievous glint in his eyes, "do you want him to?"

"no," yoongi spluttered out and waved his hands. "i haven't even met the man and he intimidates me for some reason."

jimin chuckled and nodded shortly. "well, no, he hasn't asked about you."

"do you want him to?"

this time, it was jimin who was flustered. "not at all. i told you how he gets." he quieted down when he saw a waitress looking at the two of them occasionally. he hoped she wasn't listening in on their conversation; it was embarrassing.

"then i'm guessing you definitely don't want him to know about your stalker." yoongi commented, as a bitter smile made his way to his face. he wasn't even looking at jimin while saying this, but glaring down at his last roll doused in caviar.

"i don't have a stalker." jimin claimed firmly. he stared at yoongi with harsh eyes as he refused to even think about what happened the night before. "i don't want to talk about that. and before you say anything else, i'll listen to you; i'll close the blinds and curtains when i sleep." his voice softened at the end of his rambling, but there was a nervous beat in his heart.

the fact that he'd have to sleep alone with some creep outside his window didn't settle right with him. he wished he could just keep yoongi in his room forever and use him as a teddy bear.

"i'll take your word for it, ladybug prince."

____
i think i updated every book but shortcake today wow who am i

who is she

who is her