054

054

Yoongi woke up early the next morning to a series of texts from jimin

yoongi i'm sorry

something came up
with my parents

hopefully we can go to the
police station later, but if
not then maybe tomorrow

squinting from both the light streaming into his room and the artificial blue light from his phone, yoongi grumbled out the blurry text with a raspy twang. at this point, he wasn't really surprised, and bitterly, he wondered if jimin was telling the truth. he wouldn't put it past the boy to have coward and come up with an excuse.

he didn't want to blame or be mad at jimin, honestly. he was just concerned–had been for almost two months now—and couldn't voice as such without being condescending and suspicious.

yoongi's house was quiet; his puppy was residing with his mothers for a while, snakes don't make any raucous, so he couldn't expect much from guts.

going along with his usual routine, he showered and freshened up before heading downstairs to make himself breakfast. he'd wanted to reply to jimin with something petty, but in the end responded with a message of reassurance and good wishes.

god, if it were anyone else, yoongi wouldn't hesitate to be an asshole. however, it physically pained him to even think of being such a way with jimin. a humorless laugh passed his lips as he scraped sticky rice into a pristine white bowl, topping it off with chunks and beef and fresh green vegetables.

if he were smart, he would have never gotten involved with the conniving park jimin. park jimin and his soft black hair. park jimin and his glittering dark eyes. park jimin and his sex appeal that countered every ounce of cuteness that took home in his body.
his odd dislike of pepsi, his delicate hands swiftly marking lead upon paper, his secret phone and dirty secrets.

park jimin and his emotional unavailability.

yoongi was an idiot, but an idiot in love.

he was seconds away from sitting on his couch and turning on the television, ready to rid himself of his problems through avoiding them with distractions, when his phone pinged.

hey hyung!!

mind helping hobi and I move some boxes later today?

and who could ever say no to kim taehyung? yoongi could, most certainly. but alas, he was set on ignoring his issues through avoidance and taehyung's company would provide exactly what he was looking for.

____________
its short and i don't care, but i'll apologize anyway because you guys deserve nothing but the best, and unfortunately, i cannot provide that at the moment.

i still wanted to give you all something, though. i updated 2am yesterday as well.. i may be stifled creatively, but if i dont at least write something, then i'll only be disappointed in myself oop!

anyway! i washed my hair today and after it being straight for so long, my pretty curls are back ;-; o how i've missed my hair and it's stupid curl pattern.

and if you read this far!! im in the mood to give ppl their natal chart and like mediocre readings (im not that good though so dont have any expectations) and if u want DM me on twitter or something <<33