020

020

Jimin had the stalker box hidden far underneath his bed

Jimin had the stalker box hidden far underneath his bed. he thought if he shoved it out of reach, it'd even reach the far confines of his mind. jimin was delusional in that way; never wanting to wanting to face his problems.

and it worked. he never thought of the box and it's contents, he always made himself to busy to do so. even at night, he'd listen to music until he became too tired and ended up falling asleep.

he was humming and sweeping up the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

"i'll get it, love." jimin's dad sweetly offered after seeing his wife begin to stand. she just got home from her early shift, and though she could've been sleeping at this point, she'd rather have been watching a movie with her husband.

jimin bent down as he collected the dirt into the dustpan, hearing the deep rumble of his dad's voice greet whoever stood at the door. "jimin," his name being called caused him to stop what he was doing.

he quickly dumped the contents in the dustpan into the trash and walked into the living room.

he couldn't tell who was at the door, since his father had it ajar so that only he could be seen. a strange look crossed his dad's face, "there's a young man here for you." opening the door wider, jimin was greeted by hoseok.

the younger's cheeks flamed a crimson color as he bounded towards the two with an alarmed heartbeat. he wasn't worried about hoseok meeting his father, after all, the boy wasn't yoongi. he was just worried about what the two would say to each other.

having spent a few hours at the arcade with the older, jimin quickly grew to realize hoseok said whatever came to his mind. the last thing jimin wanted was for the boy to blurt out something having to do with yoongi and his relationship.

"i thought the only friend you had was that pale, blond boy," his father said with a distinct tone in his voice, "and i've only seen him once."

hoseok's eyes lit up in recognition, but before he could say anything, jimin quickly spoke up. "he was just a neighbor a few houses down who wanted to say hi. i don't see him much." jimin lied with ease and a swift shrug of his shoulders to seal the deal. "dad, this is jung hoseok, i went to the arcade with him a few nights ago. don't you remember?"

"he's not another taemin, is he?" his dad mumbled so that only jimin could hear. he resisted a sigh at the mention of taemin, a boy jimin used to fool around with last summer before other ended up moving. "how many times do i have to tell you taemin and i were just friends?" jimin couldn't help the lies that spewed endlessly from his mouth.

he wasn't always this way. his compulsive lying became a habit once his dad began hounding him relentlessly over where he was and who he'd been with over the past few years. it was definitely something jimin wasn't proud of, but there was no other way he'd be granted any type of freedom if he did otherwise.

"hobi isn't even my type, father." jimin said this part quite loud, knowing full well it wouldn't affect hoseok in any way.

the older knew of his somewhat relationship with yoongi anyway. his purpose for stating this as bluntly and loudly as he did was so that his father thought he was, too, getting this point across to the boy standing awkwardly on their porch.

"don't fret, mr. min, sir," hoseok chuckled slightly. he felt as if a bucket of ice had been poured down the back of his shirt when the man's hard stare slowly turned to face him. "jiminie isn't exactly my type either. we're just friends, i'll take good care of him."

"not you're type? what is it about my son that's not appealing to you, jung hoseok?"

"oh my gaia, dad!" jimin quickly moved in front of his father, becoming a barrier between the man and his friend. "why can't you just be satisfied?"

"because no one can satisfy him like i can." jimin's mom yelled from inside the house. the statement made was pretty clear, her point being obvious. the older man's face and neck flushed in sheepish embarrassment, "you two just be safe, answer your phone if i call. don't go anywhere without asking—you know the rules." and with that, he disappeared back into the house.

jimin internally thanked his mom, breathing a sigh of relief as he turned to face hoseok.

"your dad terrifies me."

_____
the gif is what jimins dad was gonna do to hobi i swear