Indoor Date - Kihyun

Title : Indoor Date
Member : Kihyun
Genre : Fluff

Title : Indoor DateMember : KihyunGenre : Fluff

"oh god, ah choo!"

Hara sneezes as she blew her nose on the tissue. She's having a high fever. ah, shit. the date with Kihyun oppa.

Hara could only sent a text message, as she didn't want to call him due to her coarse voice.

💕Kihyunnie💕
sorry kihyun, i can't make it.

Hara closed her eyes, planning to just sleep off her sickness. On the other hand, Kihyun has already arrived infront of Hara's apartment building due to the help of his manager.

As he was going to touch the van door, he receives a message.

💗KimchiRa💗
sorry kihyun, i can't make it.

Kihyun widen his eyes, looking at his phone, earning a weird look from his manager.

"Kihyun, what's wrong?"

"it's Hara. S-she can't make...it.." Kihyun voice was filled with disappointed, his manager also knows since his face was showed sadness too.

Hara never cancel dates last minute.

"so, what do you want to do now? go back or just go to her apartment?" his manager suggested and Kihyun widen his eyes.

"omg thanks hyung! you're clever!"

"what are you talking about? I'm just saying.." His manager mumbled, as Kihyun got out of the van, running his way to the building, quickly running towards the staircase since her apartment door is just the 2nd level.

Kihyun stood infront of the door, he was about to knock on the door, but instead, he takes out his phone.

💗KimchiRa💗
hara-ya, i'm outside. open the door.

Kihyun waited for a few minutes and he frowns. Somehow, he doesn't feel good. He decided to wait for about 10 minutes.

if 10 minutes she doesn't open the door, i'm going to barge in with the spare key.

10 minutes passed, and Kihyun sigh as he took out a spare key in his pocket. He unlocks the door, and as he pushes it, the apartment was really quiet.

Kihyun didn't want to think of any negative stuff, so he just walk quietly towards the living room. His eyes instantly widen to see Hara on the floor.

"omg! Hara! omg! are you okay, jagiya?!" Kihyun tapped lightly on Hara's chubby cheeks, and he felt her cheeks burning.

"Hara, wakeup!" Kihyun yelled and Hara frowns as she crunches her nose, sooner or later her eyes were flickering, then to see someone's figure infront of her.

She the realised that it was Kihyun as she instantly widen her eyes.

"Kihyun?! what are you doing here?" Hara asked, as she looks around. Kihyun just frowns as he looks at his girlfriend.

"Why did'nt you tell me you were sick?" Kihyun voice suddenly become serious, and Hara instantly looks at Kihyun. She just gulped as words couldn't come out from her mouth.

"I didn't want to make you worry.." Hara mumbled, as she looks down, afraid to look at Kihyun. Kihyun can be scary when it comes to arguments.

Hara was expecting to get a lecture from Kihyun, but instead she could feel someone's arm on her back, knowing that it was Kihyun who was hugging her.

"I thought something bad happened to you. I nearly cried when you fainted, and didn't wakeup." Kihyun said as he cupped Hara's cheeks and Hara instantly frowns.

"I did'nt faint." Hara said cluelessly and Kihyun frowns this time. Both of them were seated on the floor facing each other.

"but.. why were you on the floor?"

"i was sleeping on the floor."

"HARA!!!!"

Hara lets out a giggle, seeing Kihyun already letting out his inner mum personality.

"you know what, since our date was suppose to be outdoors, let's change our date to here, right now. and no buts!"

Hara was going to say something but Kihyun's finger was on her lips, telling her to keep quiet.

"But Kihyun." Hara shoves his hand away, and Kihyun looks at her. "I'm hungry." Hara smiles sheepishly and his expressions soften. He gave a peck on Hara's forehead before going to the kitchen.

for kayehtea  cuz she a hoe just kidzz

for kayehtea cuz she a hoe just kidzz