Spring Days - Wonho

Title : Spring Days
Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst

•••

Spring. It's already Spring.

"Hyung..? You ready?" Kihyun asked as he looked at the blonde guy, staring at the front. Wonho just nodded as Kihyun sighs. The other members just looks at Wonho silently, also feeling sad.

It's been 3 months and their other member is still sleeping peacefully. Eunhee, Monsta X only girl member in the group. They were a happy group, though there were ups and downs but all of them made friends quickly.

The members know that Wonho is the most sensitive person in the group, and it didn't surprise the guys if Wonho would stay away for Eunhee. But Eunhee is a special girl as she has the same personality with Minhyuk.

And surprisingly, Eunhee somehow managed to get close with Wonho. And days passed and they become attached to each other, becoming best friends.

One day, Eunhee had a car accident, and it was a major one as it's even announced in the news. Eunhee was alone with the driver, going back to dorm. On that accident, it was announced that the driver was already dead when the police found them.

Except for Eunhee, they checked her breathing as she was still breathing softly, but Eunhee was in a critical condition. Everyone saw the news, and Monsta X manager and the company got the news first. All of the staff panicked as all of them tried to find the best hospital for Eunhee.

Monsta X found out from their manager as his face was really pale when he got called and receive tons of messages from the management team. The boys reaction was just froze. All of them froze, but the one had a huge impact was Wonho as his mind totally shut.

"hyung? why is your face really white? what happened?" Jooheon asked as their manager gulped, his hand was shaking a little seeing the articles.

"It's Eunhee. S-she h-had a car accident..,"

All of them went to the hospital were Eunhee was brought, as the very same day of the accident. There were fans already crowding infront of the hospital. Despite the crowd, Monsta X ran their way into the hospital. Their manager going to the reception to ask about Eunhee's ward room.

Once they got the information, they went straight to the room, and apparently Eunhee was in the ICU and they could see Eunhee's face through the small glass.

As soon as Wonho saw blood on Eunhee's face, he instantly crouch down as his breathing became faster, his chest went up and down, already knowing he had a breakdown.

"Hyung! Are you okay?! Omg..," Minhyuk quickly got by Wonho's side as he quietly sobs. Everyone was in thier mental state that day. Wonho and Jooheon were the only ones who cried, the other's were trying to be strong but ends up crying, seeing Eunhee being wrapped up with bandages.

That day, the operation took 3 hours. Ever since then, Wonho had sleepless nights. Plus he has become more quitter. It actually made the others more worried. He rarely smile, he would always stuck in his studio, he would always went out of their dorm knowing that he visited Eunhee.

"Hyung, we can go in. They changed Eunhee's bed sheet and stuff." Changkyun said as he smiled softly towards Wonho. Wonho gripped onto the bouquet full of flowers, as the others went into the Eunhee's room first.

Wonho could feel his heart beating fast, as he turn his way into the room. He blinks as he saw her body, laying on the bed. Her skin had gotten paler, she loss a lot of weight. The room was in a silent as they could only hear the beeping sound of the heart monitor.

"Eunhee-ah, how are you?" Kihyun asked as he sat by her side, looking at the scars on her face. Jooheon was trying his best not to cry, as he always look down. Changkyun rubbed his back to comfort him, and in return, Jooheon quietly hugged him.

"Eunhee-ah, I kind of use your jacket yesterday. It was too
cold." Hyungwon said, waiting for a reply, knowing that only the beeping sound would only reply him. Wonho just quietly stares at Eunhee, admiring her features.

Though her body are filled with scars, she is still as beautiful as ever.

"Wonho brought flowers for you. Do you remember that you brought roses for our group's anniversary?" Shownu said, as Wonho gave the roses to Shownu, as the leader puts the roses at Eunhee's table.

"Noona..," Changkyun called out as he clear his throat.

"The dorm is too quiet..," Changkyun whines as he sighs. The other members eyes were glued onto Eunhee.

"We miss you, Eunhee. We all do. Please wake up." Jooheon frowns as he quickly look away. He really wants to hear Eunhee answer him, but he knew that in reality, she was still asleep.

Wonho silently walked towards Eunhee's side, then taking a seat beside her.

"Eunhee-ah, how are you? I hope you are having a good rest." Wonho said as he stares at Eunhee. His hand then move towards her hair, as he combs it, moving her hair away from her face.

His hand then move towards her hand, as his hand slowly went towards hers, intertwining their fingers.

Wonho stares at her face longly, realising that his eyes were already fulled with tears as he quickly lay his head beside her. His hand gripped a little tight as he let his feelings go, crying a loud.

The other members just looked down, trying their best not to cry.

"Eunhee-ah, do you know how many sleepless nights I have? I freaking miss you. All of us. My heart is crushed, each day." Wonho cried as he could saw Eunhee's corner of her eyes had a droplet of tear.

"Please wakeup Eunhee. You know how much you meant to me. You're my best friend." Wonho said softly as he tighten the grip, then letting go as he stood up.

"I'll wait for you, Eunhee." Wonho whispered as the other members bid goodbye to Eunhee.

As all of them leaves her room, they too didn't know that someone was leaving them too, as the heart monitor became irregular and it suddenly became a flatline.

•••