A Few Years - I.M. [How We Met Series]

Title : A Few Years [How We Met Series]
Member : I.M.
Genre : Fluff

•••

"I heard someone is transferring to our school." Jinhee commented, making everyone to look at her. It was their lunch time and everyone was doing their own things.

"who?" Jooheon asked and Jinhee blinks.

"Dad said it's someone from the US."

"So she is American?" Hyungwon raise his eyebrows and he earned a glare from Hyemin.

"Babe, I'm just curious. You know I love you right?" Hyungwon cooed and the others were making cringy faces, hearing Hyungwon being lovey dovey.

"Woah, guys.. Y'all promised to not do PDA's in school." Changkyun said as he frowns and the others just chuckled at the younger one.

"We know you are lonely Changkyun." Jooheon teased and Changkyun roll his eyes.

"Okay.......,  to answer Hyungwon's question... no.., she is korean but she lives in America. I heard from Dad that the new student lives in Korea for about a few years and she went to America to live there with her parents." Jinhee said and at the same time, Changkyun stood up from his seat, making his friends to look at him.

"He looks pissed." Jooheon whispered to Minhyuk, as he just shrugs.

To be honest, Changkyun was frowning when Jinhee was telling the news to the group. It reminds him of of a special someone. The story is too real.

"Changkyun-ah! Where are you going?" Hyunwoo called and Changkyun stops at his track, looking at the group with a small smile.

"I'm going back to class, maybe to take a nap. See you guys later!" Changkyun waved as he walked back to his classroom, making his friends feeling a little uneasy.

•••

"Cindy-ah.."

"Mum, it's Chaerin. My korean name is Chaerin."

Mrs Kim just chuckled at her daughter who was already arguing with her early in the morning.

"Well sorry, Cin'. You might have to get used to me calling you Cindy." Mrs Kim winked as Chaerin looks at the rear-view mirror, groaning in annoyance.

"Anyways, I don't know if you remember but I do.. Are you still in contact with the Changkyun kid?" Mrs Kim asked and Chaerin widen her eyes alittle, hearing his name. It's been 5 years..

"Mum, it's been 5 years..." Chaerin said and Mrs Kim widen her eyes.

"It's not that long!"

"It is! I mean I didn't save his number since I did'nt asked for it." Chaerin said as she looks away.

"Aww, baby. I'm sure you will see him one day." Mrs Kim said, giving a soft smile as Chaerin just stares outside of the car window.

Mrs Kim was sending Chaerin to her new school. Though she was really quiet during the whole car ride, Mrs Kim knew that her daughter was really nervous.