Turtle Plushie - Hyungwon

Title : Turtle Plushie
Member : Hyungwon
Genre : Fluff

#getwellsoonhyungwon :/

•••

"Hyungwon, please, just listen to me." Wonho frowns, looking at the younger one.

Hyungwon just frowns as he looks at his own reflection.

"I can do this, hyung. C'mon let's continue!" Hyungwon raise his voice a little, making his members to look at each other.

Monsta X were doing their usual practice for their concerts. There were a lot of intense ones, when suddenly Hyungwon slipped and he let out a yelp, making the members to stop and ran towards him.

Shownu was the first one to crouch infront of him, looking at his leg.

"I think he sprained his ankle." Shownu said, while looking up towards his members, who looks concern. On the other hand, Hyungwon felt angry at himself.

"I can manage this." Hyungwon mumbled, trying to stand up, but Shownu caught him in no time as he was to fall.

"Sorry Hyungwon. But we are taking you to the hospital." Minhyuk raise he eyebrow, earning a frown from Hyungwon.

"But-

"No buts. Listen to us or your injury will get worsen." Wonho said, before going out to get their manager.

•••

"Hey Hyemin. Have you seen twitter regarding Hyungwon?" Hara asked and Hyemin shakes her head.

"Nope. Is he being chased in a beach again?" Hyemin cluelessly asked and Hara roll her eyes, taking out her phone. She then scroll towards a tweet then showing it to Hyemin.

Hyemin then widen her eyes. "Omg. Is he going to be okay?" Hyemin frowns, gripping onto her school books. Hyemin and Hyungwon rarely text each other nowadays, knowing both of them are busy with their own things.

It was then Hyemin's turn to check her phone and she frowns, to see an unknown mumber.

unknown number.

Hi Hyemin-shi. This is Monsta X manager. If you are free, could you visit and talk to Hyungwon? He doesn't want to talk to us and he is making it difficult. I'll give you the address of the hospital and his ward number.

"What?" Hara said while glancing towards Hyemin.

"I got a text from their manager saying I should see Hyungwon."

•••

Hyemin went to the hospital, after her classes dismissed. She was the first one to run out of the classroom, taking a cab.

She then went to elevator, pressing the level. Once the elevator door opens, everything suddenly become quiet, knowing she was in the right place.