Hero In Secret - Shownu [To have a brother like you series]

Title : Hero In Secret [To have a brother like you series]
Member : Shownu
Genre : Fluff

Thanks to kayehtea for her ideas!!!!! 🧡

"Oh! Hyunwoo oppa! Since when you are back?"

"Is that the only sentences you always say whenever you see me? I expect a hug!"

Hyunae laughs as she ran towards Shownu for a hug. It's been a month that Shownu comes home ever since his group started new promotions.

"So how are you? How's the other Monsta X oppas?" Hyunae asked as she took a seat beside Shownu, eating their own breakfast.

"They are as their usual self. How about you? How's school? How's your friends?"

"School's fine. My friends keep talking about your new album. They always keep asking me to have a free ticket to go to your concert." Hyunae sighs and Shownu laughs as he ruffles her little sister's hair.

"Okay, okay. I'll get them tickets so that they will stop asking you."

"Really?! Omg! Thanks oppa!"

Shownu smiled as he turned towards Hyunae as she was eating her breakfast.

Hyunae was about to go to the washroom as she just ate her lunch in school, when she somehow heard someones conversation in her own classroom

"Omg, how is she so dumb?"

I should'nt eavesdrop but somehow., I'm curious what are they talking about.

"She is always dumb. She clearly doesn't know that we are just using her just to see our oppas."

Hyunae frowns as she recognize their voices. They are Hyunae's friends.

"Will you think I have the chance to date Shownu oppa?"