Kiddo (5) - Wonho

Title : Kiddo (5)
Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst

•••

"yay! A day with Bomi eonnie!" Yeunhi cheered and Bomi laughs. At the same time, Wonho came out of his bedroom, wearing his training clothes and carrying his gym bag.

"daddy! are you leaving for work?" Yeunhi ran towards Wonho. Wonho picks up Yeunhi, and he kisses her forehead.

"yes baby. now, when I'm away, be good to Bomi eonnie okay?" Wonho carress Yeunhi's hair as Yeunhi nodded.

"now give me a kiss." Wonho said and Yeunhi immediate kissed Wonho's cheeks.

"Bomi-yah, I'm going." Wonho said and Bomi nodded. Wonho was expecting maybe a hug from Bomi, but apparently, Bomi was too busy having a heart eye with Yeunhi. Wonho just smiled a little seeing the both of them just spending their time together.

•••

"Bomi eonnie, I've always wonder.," Yeunhi said as she was laying on Bomi's lap. Bomi just smiled at her as she played with her hair.

"Why did mummy leave me?" Yeunhi asked and Bomi suddenly stops stroking her hair, kind of shock to hear what Yeunhi said.

"What makes you say that?" Bomi frowns to see Yeunhi suddenly sitting up, facing Bomi.

"I had a dream, of Daddy and a woman kind of screaming with each other." Yeunhi said, as she blinks. Bomi gulped as she knew what Yeunhi was talking about. The fact that Bomi knew that Yeunhi and Wonho had a huge fights makes her feel bad, lying to Yeunhi.

"It's just a dream, Yeunhi-ah." Bomi said while stroking her hair. Yeunhi just smile as she lay back down to Bomi's lap.

•••

"Yay! A day with Daddy and Bomi eonnie!" Yeunhi screams, as Bomi quickly cover her ears. The little girl has a high pitch voice when she is excited. Wonho just laughs to see Bomi frowning as she cover her eyes and ears.

"Hey baby, lower down. We are in public." Wonho smiled softly and Yeunhi giggled. Bomi sighs in relief when Wonho calms his daughter. They are in the playground, Bomi and Wonho sat side by side, watching Yeunhi playing with other kids.

"How are you?" Wonho suddenly speaks up, making Bomi to jump a little. She was daydreaming a little.

"I'm good, how about you?" Bomi looked at Wonho, nowadays, his face is a little brighter and he always came back home early. Secretly, Wonho actually wanted to spent more time with Bomi with Yeunhi.

"Very well." Wonho smiled softly, as he looks at Bomi nodding. Her gaze then turn towards the kids who were giggling here and there.

"You know, the guys wanted to see you and Yeunhi." Wonho teased and Bomi raise her eyesbrows, hearing what Wonho said.

"Monsta X are weird..,"

"Weirdly handsome." Wonho wiggled his eyebrows and Bomi hits his head.

"Hey!" Wonho pouts and Bomi laughs as she shakes her head.

"Dadd! Bomi eonnie! Help!" A high pitch voice called and both Wonho and Bomi turn towards the voice. Both of them quickly ran towards Yeunhi and Bomi quickly frowns to see a woman holding onto Yeunhi.

"Who is—" Bomi's voice suddenly trailed off, as she froze. Eunmin?

Yeunhi was crying as she ran towards Bomi, hugging her legs and Bomi can't help but to carry her, hugging her.

"Sshhh.., it's okay..," Bomi whispered as she turn towards Wonho. He was also shock to see Yeunhi.

"I'll be taking Yeunhi to Apink's apartment for a while..," Bomi said as Wonho just nodded and she took a glance towards Eunmin who was somehow staring at Bomi.

Did Wonho know that Eunmin was coming?

•••

"She's back?!" Hwayoung whispered-yelled and the Apink members covered Hwayoung's mouth as Yeunhi was quietly sleeping. Bomi just sighs as she looks at Yeunhi.

"Did Wonho knows?" Chorong frowns and Bomi frowns for a while. She then widen her eyes.

"The unknown messages and calls! No wonder Wonho was always pissed!" Bomi mumbled as she blinked, realising the constant unknow calls and messages that somehow made Wonho visibly mad. It must be her.

"What does she want anyway?" Namjoo rolls her eyes.

"Don't tell me she wants Yeunhi back." Naeun gasp and everyone was whining.

"I honestly don't know."

•••