Kiddo - Wonho

Title : Kiddo
Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst

Bomi yawns loudly, as she puts down her books

Bomi yawns loudly, as she puts down her books. She regrets going for dance training before doing her assignments. She attends dance training because she got accepted to a company, to become an idol.

"hey nerd." A familiar voice said and Bomi groans, looking up to see Wonho grinning.

"go away, I'm trying to sleep." Bomi groans and Wonho chuckled.

"You look tired.." Wonho said as he looks towards Jennie, who was looking up at him. Bomi's dark circles were clearly shown.

"obviously, the dance practice ended a few hours ago, and here I am, in school!" Bomi said sarcastically. Wonho just laughs as he sat down infront of Bomi, who was closing her eyes, laying her head on her arm.

Bomi and Wonho were friends ever since they were little. Somehow, they clicked because both of them have the same dreams since little, and Wonho was a quite person while Bomi was a loud person.

They had the same dreams too, which was being an idol. Years passed, and both of them grow, so as Bomi's feeling.

She had a crush on Wonho ever since middle school. But Bomi just kept it to herself, she was afraid of ruining their friendship.

Highschool came, and somehow everyone has eyes at Wonho, since he was really good-looking. Because of his popularity, his confidence somehow boost, making him to be more talkative. He was somehow a prankster and a flirt too.

Wonho would always flirt around Bomi, though they take it as a joke. But everything changes now as..

"Wonho oppa!" Bomi and Wonho turn towards the voice to see Eunmin, walking towards Bomi and Wonho's table. Bomi could see Wonho's face light up whenever Eunmin appears.

Yes, Wonho has a girlfriend. Everyone knows that Wonho and Bomi were inseparable, till they were shock to hear Wonho is dating Eunmin. Bomi can't lie if she thought that she wasn't jealous, but seeing Wonho's happy expression makes her happy.

"Bomi-yah! I have to go, I'll see you later okay?" Wonho said, as he gets up. Bomi just gestured him off, earning a laughter from Wonho. Bomi just smile a little, seeing Eunmin and Wonho holding hands as they walk off.