"You can have half." - Hyungwon

Title : 

"You can have half."

Member : Hyungwon
Genre : Fluff

Member : HyungwonGenre : Fluff

"Omg. Hara. This is so delicious."

"Reminds me of Kihyun."

"That's because he is the one who taught me the recipe."

"Cliche."

The 3 girls laughs as they enjoyed their supper.

"Seriously, Hyemin. We already finished our bowl. You're the only one who hasn't."

"I'm savouring the taste. Leave me be." Hyemin sticks out her tongue, making the 2 girls to chuckle.

"Okay then. I'm going in first. I'm too tired to wait for the boys." Aerin yawn as she went into her bedroom, follower ny Hara.

To be honest, Hyemin was saving half of her food for Hyungwon, knowing he will definitely like it. Just at the same time, the door of the front gate can be heard loudly.

"We're home!"

"Home sweet home!"

"I'm beaaaaat."

The first person to be in sight was Jooheon.

"Oh! Hyemin!" Jooheon waved towards Hyemin as she acknowledged him by waving back, followed by the other guys.

"Where's Hara?"

"And Aerin?"

Kihyun and Wonho asked at the same time and Hyemin pointed at their bedrooms, and the 2 guys ran to where she pointed.

"Hey.." Hyungwon's voice came as a whisper. Hyemin turn towards him for a hug.

"You look really tired."

"Yeah., Dance practice.." Hyungwon's voice trailed off to see a bowl, which is ramen. Hyemin followed his gaze.

"You can have half, if you like. Or you could have all. I'm full anyways." Hyemin smiled and Hyungwon nodded.

"Go and get changed first." Hyemin pats Hyungwon's shoulder as he lazily goes into his room. A few minutes later, Hyungwon changed to his pajamas and he quickly sat beside Hyemin, grabbing her half-eaten ramen.

Hyemin just watches eating, and it already made Hyemin feels happy.

"Are you still hungry?" Hyemin asked and Hyungwon glanced towards her. He just froze there, making Hyemin to laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes then." Hyemin stood up as she went to get a stove and quickly make a simple ramen for Hyungwon, knowing that he is really sleepy. After about 10 minutes, Hyungwon's eyes went wide.

"That looks really delicious." Hyungwon mumbled and Hyemin chuckled.

"That's because you are really hungry."

chlatemarsh

chlatemarsh