Moving In - Monsta X

Title : Moving In
Member : All
Genre : Angst/Fluff

•••

"Yah, Aerin-ah, have you received the call?" Hyemin suddenly asked as Aerin was busy typing away, doing her projects on her laptop. Aerin turn towards Hyemin, also catching Hara's attention of what Hyemin said.

"What call?" Aerin asked and both Hyemin and Hara looks at each other.

"You didn't receive any calls from the management about the boys moving in here?" Hara told Aerin and she instantly widen her eyes, turning towards both of them
who was laying down on the bed. Nobody told me anything.

"moving in? what? what are you guys talking about and who the heck wants to move in with us?" Aerin raise her eyebrows. As Hyemin was about to answer her questions, Aerin's phone suddenly ran and she quickly looks at the called id.

"Speaking of the devil..," Aerin mumbled and took a glance towards the girls before answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Good evening, Aerin-shi. This is Hana, one of the management team from Starship entertainment. Could we have a word with you privately?" Aerin took a glance towards Hyemin and Hara as both of widen their eyes.

who is that? Hyemin mouthed towards Aerin.

management. Aerin mouthed back.

"Yeah sure."

"Aparently, exactly 12 afternoon today, sasaengs went into Monsta X's apartment and most of their belongings are lost, also their apartment has been destroyed."

"destroyed? what have they done?" By this time, Aerin was already frowning deeply. It wasn't a joke at all by hearing the staff's voice.

"Well, their sofas were ripped apart, Wonho's laptop, Jooheon's stuffed toy, Changkyun's notebook, Hyungwon's photobook of his baby photos, Hyunwoo's clothes, Minhyuk's cosmetics and Kihyun's packed food has been stolen."

"All of that is their precious things! How could they stole all of their stuffs?!" Aerin freaked out and she could hear the staff sighing.

"We really need your help, Aerin-shi. Since you are really close to the boys, and you are related to the CEO, I would like to ask you for a favour."

"Sure, anything."

"Could Monsta X stay in your apartment till everything has been settled? Don't worry, we will back you up, plus Hyemin and Hara, if the sasaengs or the fans find out they are living with you guys."

"Yeah, sure! When are they coming?"

"Their last schedule is at 1 midnight. So about 2 hours from now."

"Alright! I'll do my best to watch over them.,

"Thank you so much Aerin-shi. Also help me thank Hyemin and Hara for their help too! Have a good night, Aerin-shi."

"Alright! You too!"

Aerin ended the call.

"I guess she already explained to you about the situation.. so... what should we do now?" Hara asked and Aerin quickly stood up.

"Let's clean the house! We have 30 minutes before the guys arrived!" Aerin quickly stood up, making the girls to follow her too.

"Clean? Did you just say clean? Since when you like cleaning?" Hara teased and Aerin roll her eyes.