Propose (Hyungwon x Hyemin)

Title : Propose
Member : Hyungwon
Genre : Angst/Fluff

Title : ProposeMember : HyungwonGenre : Angst/Fluff

"Wait what?"

Hyemin frowns as she heard her management said. Hyungwon and a rookie model modelling together?

"I thought it's Hara AND Hyungwon."

"Changes of plans from Starship." One of the staffs replied and Hyemin nodded. Though she felt kind of triggered, Hyemin tried to be proffessional about it.

Hyemin was in-charged of taking photos of Hyungwon and Hara this week. She was really excited as she gets to work with her best friend and boyfriend.

It all went well and Hyemin was counting the days when the day before that, everything was changed. Hyemin went off with a tired look as she opens the door.

"Hyemin-ah! Come and eat with me!" The first person Hyemin saw was Hara as she was eating. Hyemin just quietly went to her, giving a small smile.

Hara examines Hyemin's face. A few second later, she frowns.

"What happened?" Hara frowns and Hyemin sighs.

"You know about it right? The changes of plans of the photoshoot?" Hyemin asked calmly and Hara's face fell immediately. Hyungwon has to answer for this.

"Hmm, yes. I'm sorry Hyemin.," Hara looks down and Hyemin smiled.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm just sad because I was looking forward to working with you and my boyfriend together!" Hyemin pouted and Hara laughs nervously. Sorry, Hyemin. There's reason why the plans are changed. Blame it on Hyungwon who is having trouble with speeches.

"Hello! My name is Heejin!"

Hyemin smiled a little as she shakes her hand. She could feel her cheeks hurting from forcing herself to smile. Everyone was there, the staffs and Hyungwon.