Blind Love - Kihyun [How We Met Series]

Title : Blind Love [How We Met Series]
Member : Kihyun
Genre : Angst

Title : Blind Love [How We Met Series]Member : KihyunGenre : Angst

"Hara!!"

A voice yelled, and Hara turns to see Minhyuk and Jooheon, who was waving hardly at her, as they ran towards her.

"Hey guys!!" Hara yelled as the 3 of them hugged each others.

"how about us???" another voice said and Hara chuckled, knowing it was Changkyun.

"come here!" Hara said as she hugged him, as well as the others. Hara then looks around, someone was missing.

"guys, where is Kihyun?" As Hara mentioned his name, all of 6 guys faces darkens.

"well that, I have no idea, but we need a group sos meeting." Minhyuk said in a weird way and Hara frowns.

"group SOS meeting?" Hara said as Minhyuk sighs as he shakes his head, walking ahead first. All of them were going to their lockers, since thiers are just next to each other.

"what he meant is meeting for us to discuss.." Shownu said and Hara tilted her head.

"discuss what?"

"you'll see.." Wonho said this time, looking at Hara with a look that made her confuse. His expression was a mixture of sadness and disappointment.

"so what's going on guys?" Hara said as she walk towards the guys table

"so what's going on guys?" Hara said as she walk towards the guys table. Lucky it was lunch time. Hara seated in the middle of Changkyun and Jooheon, since she is in the maknae line.

"it's about Kihyun." Shownu speaks up and Hara's fave literally fell, but she tries to put smile on her face.

All of them were best friends, ever since they were in diapers. Everyone in the school knows it. That's why there were no rumous about them dating, since both the guys and Hara are so called the popular ones.

Ever since when they were in elementary school, Hara felt a strange feelings towards Kihyun, and she knew she had a major crush on Kihyun. But because she is a shy person, she couldn't speak her heart out.