Jealousy

Title : 

Jealousy

Member : Monsta X / Got7

Genre : Comedy (?), Fluff

"I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH IT!"

"C'mon Aerin! It's not that bad!"

"For once, I'm joining with Aerin!"

"Serioisly guys.."

"You guys go ahead! I'm staying with Jooheon!"

"My girlfriend is ditching me!"

Aerin laughs as she sees Wonho pouting and frowning as he was being pulled by the members. He stares at Aerin from far with Jooheon, clinging onto her.

Aerin could only wave and gave him a flying kiss at the group as all of them entered the door to the movie theatre.

The group is going to watch a late night movie and scarily it was Anabelle part 2.

"You know why I didn't want to watch it?" Aerin turns towards Jooheon who was dazing out as his head was leaning against Aerin, clinging onto her.

"Because it's scary?" Jooheon looked up to her as she frowns, then shaking her head.

"No- I mean yes! But the main reason is.., I already watch it!"

"But, shouldn't you be chilled when you already watched it?"

"Wanna give it a watch then?" Aerin said sarcastically say as she stood up but Jooheon pulled her arms.

"NO WAY!"

"Right! I know you Jooheon. I don't think you should watch it." Aerin mumbled and the both of them decided to have a conversation, to let the time pass.

"JOOHEON-AH!"

A very familiar voice called making Jooheon to frown a little as he turns to where he is being called.

"Jackson hyung!" Jooheon waved as Aerin turn to where he was waving to see Jackson and his manager. Aerin quickly move away from Jooheon.

Not everyone knows that Monsta X is living with 3 girls, not alone that the 3 girls are working as their bodyguard. At first Jackson's eyes turns towards Jooheon, but he was distracted by Aerin who was looking at the other direction.

"Jooheon-ah, what are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for the hyungs. They are watching Annabelle."

"But why didn't you— Right. You are scared of ghosts!" Jackson said making Jooheon to hit his hand.

"What?! It's called facts!!.... Anyway, who is this? Is this your girlfriend?" Jackson teased and Jooheon widen his eyes.