Big Crushes (Part 2 of Little Crushes) - Jooheon

Title :

Big Crushes (Part 2 of Little Crushes)

Member/Group : Jooheon

Genre : Fluff

It was already the Friday night and as always, Jaekyung was on her laptop in the kitchen

It was already the Friday night and as always, Jaekyung was on her laptop in the kitchen. She was too busy typing while frowning as she didn't realise Jooheon was staring at her from a far.

Jooheon was admiring how beautiful she looks with a messy bun and her bare face. He always admire how confident she is when it comes to revealing her bare face.

He also admires how caring and lovely she is when it comes to him. Nowadays, Jaekyung would always talk to him instead of Minhyuk, since he would always cling onto Jaekyung.

But in Jaekyung's eyes, she always had Jooheon in her eyes, secretly. She doesn't show it. As Jooheon was about to come out, a flash suddenly pass by him and he knew who it was.

Minhyuk hyung.

Jooheon sighs as he decided to go back into his room, totally disappointed and he was feeling insecure.

"Hi Jaekyung!" Minhyuk's voice suddenly make Jaekyung to wake up from her focusland, if there was a word for it. Jaekyung smiled a little as she turns her focus to Minhyuk.

"What are you doing?" Minhyuk asked as he stared at her. Jaekyung noticed that the way he looks at her nowadays are different. Different from a normal person who will look at her.

"Work. How about you?"

"Just talking to you."

"Right." Jaekyung awkwardly nods as she looks back at her laptop screen. She then realised that Minhyuk has been staring at her for a while. She then closes her laptop screen for a while.

She was already distracted from the start so she decided to give it a day.

"Minhyuk oppa, can I ask you a question?" Jaekyung fold her fingers together as she looks at Minhyuk in the eye. He just nodded.

"I'm not being cocky, but, Do you- Do you have feelings for me?" Jaekyung whispered the last part but made sure that Minhyuk could hear her.

Minhyuk was stunned but at the same time his eyes turn wide and Jaekyung smirked a little. Spot on.

"How did you...?"

Jaekyung smiled a little. "I can read people well ever since I work under drug enforcement." Jaekyung whispered as she looked down. She didn't know how to break it to Minhyuk. I like Jooheon.

"It's okay. I know you don't date." Minhyuk smiled and Jaekyung looks at him.

"I'm sorry. I feel so bad." Jaekyung whispered and Minhyuk holds her hands.