Jealousy (Part 3)

Title : 

Jealousy (Part 3)

Member : Monsta X / Got7

Genre : Comedy (?), Fluff

"So everyone is clear about each other right?" Jisung said as he looks at the Got7 boys and they nods

"So everyone is clear about each other right?" Jisung said as he looks at the Got7 boys and they nods. Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom were the only ones who asked lots of questions.

The others did too but they weren't not much talkative.

"I want to know their schedules." Hara looks at Jisung as he nodded straight away, taking a few papers below the desk. Hara looks at the papers, and she nodded.

"It looked packed." Hyemin said as Aerin took the papers from Hara. She tilted her head a little, remembering Monsta X's schedule too. Oh great, they have the same schedules at the same place.

While Aerin was scanning their schedules, Youngjae's eyes caught on Aerin, as she was looking at the papers. He pulled Jinyoung's arm as he whispered.

"Hyung, look at Aerin's neck." Youngjae whispered and Jinyoung looks at Aerin's neck secretly.

"Is that a bruise?" Jinyoung whispered as he looks at Youngjae frowning.

"I don't know.., Looks like it." Youngjae mumbled as he looks at where Aerin is. Her eyes then glanced towards the Got7 boys who was looking at Jisung. I swear someone was looking at me.

"We'll accompany them to their first schedule, then we will go to their old dorm." Hyemin said and their eyes widen their eyes.

"You 3 are going alone?!" Yugyeom shrieked and Aerin leans in.

".. We always go to the scene alone.." Aerin said weirdly as she looks at Hara and Hyemin who was also looking at the boys. They look really concern.

"What if they are there?!"

"Then we will handle it."

"It's dangerous if you go alone! We will come with you!" Yugyeom said with a frown and Aerin furrowed her eyebrows.

"Woah, Yugyeom. Chill. Look.., if you come with us, all of you will be in danger again. You guys just need to trust on in this." Aerin said as she looked at 7 guys.

"She's right. We all know what to do. Our company has already brief through the instructions to your management. They know what to do if something happens." Hara added.