Secrets - Jooheon

Title :

Secrets

Member/Group : Jooheon

Genre : Angst, Fluff

"Jaekyungie!"

"Yes Jooheon oppa?"

"Can you...., just promise me something?"

"What is it?"

"If you have troubles or anything, tell me okay?"

"..Secrets too?"

"It's much better if you tell me your secrets.., if you are comfortable with it."

"Okay.., You too!"

Jaekyung looks at herself in the mirror. She just sighs as she was wrapping a bandage on her shoulder area.

"Where do you get those slashes and stab marks?" Aerin suddenly appeared behind Jaekyung as she turns behind to see Aerin looking really serious.

"Years ago." Jaekyung mumbled as she slowly glance back towards the mirror. There is a reason why she would always wearing covered clothings. Never once wore a backless dress or exposed dresses.

"I was being captured by a drug-dealer." Jaekyung mumbled, but loud enough for Aerin to hear.

"How many days?"

"Days?...., Months actually." Jaekyung scoffs, making Aerin to widen her eyes.

"Officers that been captured for a month didn't..." Aerin trailed off.

"—survive. I know, most of them. But I did." Jaekyung said with a cocky smile. Aerin on the other hand was examining the clear stab marks and slashes on her exposed back. But she was amazed that her cousin were into tattoos too, phases of the moon, specifically.

"I didn't know you were into tattoos too." Aerin said with a small smile and Jaekyung turns behind to check her back.

"I got it to hide my spine mark." Jaekyung mumbled and Aerin frowns. There was something unusual about Jaekyung.

"What did they do to you, Jaekyung-ah?" Aerin asked with worry and Jaekyung met Aerin's eyes that was filled of worry and also sadness.

"If I told you, I think you will be traumatized, eonnie. Almost everyone that I told, even my own personal doctor in Belgium got so scared." Jaekyung turns towards Aerin as she just looks at Jaekyung with clenched jaw.

"I want to know everything that happend to you."