Jealousy (Part 4)

Title : 

Jealousy (Part 4)

Member : Monsta X / Got7

Genre : Comedy (?), Fluff

"Sorry." Jackson suddenly mumbled as he walks beside Aerin.

"I-It's okay. It's normal for people to get traumatised." Aerin said with a small smile. As the group was about to turn into a corner, Hara suddenly became tense as she turn to Aerin.

"What should we do?" Hara mumbled and Aerin looked at where Hara was looking. Monsta X was about to cross path with them from far.

"Just.., look down.." Aerin whispered and the girls looked down all the way. They could see legs approaching them when they suddenly stop, making Got7 and the girls to stop too.

"Got7 sunbaenim!" Minhyuk's voice was just beside Hyemin, but she kept looking down.

"Hey, are you guys having schedules here too?" Jinyoung questioned and the Monsta X members nodded. Hara decided to glance up, and she already met some of the members eyes.

They are literally looking at the 3 girls with piercing gazes. At the same time, Aerin's phone started vibrating and it was Ace who called. Aerin slowly walked a few steps behind as her head was still facing down.

"Woah, Aerin! Where are you going?" Jackson called out, making everyone to look at her. Aerin turns back and her eyes met Wonho who was frowning deeply. Her eyes glance nervously back towards Jackson.

"I-I.. I got a call. I'll get back to you later." Aerin said while walking backwards, but her eyes were still fixed towards Wonho, as she gave him an apologetic look, as she ran off.

"We better get going." Hara suddenly said with a poker face on. Hyemin bowed towards Monsta X without even making any eye contact as she walked ahead first.

"See you guys later!" Bambam waved as he skips his way towards Hara. Monsta X watches Got7 walked ahead and as soon their figure disappears, Wonho storm offs, followed by Kihyun and Hyungwon.

"Jealousy is the worst thing to feel." Minhyuk mumbled.

" Minhyuk mumbled