"Tell Me What's Wrong." - Wonho (featuring Shownu & Kihyun)

Title : 

"Tell Me What's Wrong."

Member : Wonho (ft Shownu & Kihyun)
Genre : Angst (?)

"Breakfast!" Kihyun yelled and all of the members walked into the dining table, taking a seat

"Breakfast!" Kihyun yelled and all of the members walked into the dining table, taking a seat. Hara and Hyemin were the last one to go join them.

"Where's-

"SHIT! I'M LATE!"

Some of the members literally laugh to hear Aerin scream. They could hear a few grunts in the bedroom. After about 10 minutes, Aerin came out with her bag. Though she was late, her uniform was tidy with a cute bow on her neck.

"You look like sailor moon." Wonho smiled cheekily and Aerin gave him an annoyed look.

"I'm complementing you!"

"Thanks! Well I actually have no time to joke right now!"

"No breakfast?" Shownu asked and Aerin shakes her head while hugging each one of the members.

"Late. I'll see you guys later!"

Lastly, Aerin gave Wonho a peck on the lips, making the members to whistle teasingly. Aerin just waved at them as she makes way to the exit.

 Aerin just waved at them as she makes way to the exit

"Wait what? Okay. We'll be right there." Shownu looks at the other members as he puts down the phone.

"It's from Aerin's school."

"What happened?!" Hara asked worryingly.

"She.. She got into a fight with a bunch of girls." Shownu said simply and everyone widen their eyes.

"And she is now in the principal office. Her manager called us to come as he had another schedule to attend to." Shownu explains.

"I'm coming." Wonho stood up.

"Me too. Since I'm the Mum of the group." Kihyun took out his apron, and the 3 of them changed their clothes.

" Kihyun took out his apron, and the 3 of them changed their clothes

Aerin just deadly stared at the principal.

"Look at the CCTV then! You believe those damn little brats than me?! You don't know who the real me." Aerin hissed at the back, but the principal kept his looks straight.

"Look Ms Soy—

"It's Aerin. Ms Aerin." Aerin corrected him.

"Okay. Ms Aerin. You are on our record list for punching girls and pulling their hairs."

"Oh. My. God! That was a few years ago! And I have reasons why I did that!" Aerin was getting mad as she stood up, her hands were all over the place.

At the same time, the door of the principal office open to see Shownu, Kihyun and Wonho with their manager. Aerin's eyes caught Wonho's as he just smiled a little.

Aerin's broke off the eye contact. "You have to believe me." Aerin pleadingly said as she looks at the principal. He just looks at Aerin with the same expression.

"Take a seat, gentlemen." The principal said with a smile. Aerin just glared at him. Fake.

"What happen?" Monsta X manager asked and the principal explained the situation. Aerin just shakes her head in disagreement.

"Ms Aerin, I'm sorry but this will be your last strike. If you have another strike, you are kicked out of this school." The principal said and Aerin just looked down. Her hands were formed into a fist, but Wonho's hand suddenly placed on top of hers.

Aerin looks at Wonho as he smiled. She then looks at the principal with a fake smile. "Okay." Aerin said and somehow, the principal was shocked. She then stood up, bowing to him.

"I'll wait outside." Aerin said with a smile as she exited the room.

" Aerin said with a smile as she exited the room

The ride home was really quiet. Shownu and Kihyun was really worried for Aerin. She was just staring outside. No matter how long Wonho looks at her, Aerin won't even turn to him.

Soon, they reach their apartment. Their manager, Shownu and Kihyun already stepped out. Wonho about too but Aerij grabbed his arm.

"Wait." Aerin said and Wonho looks at her with a warm smile.

"Wanna talk?" Wonho said as he faced her. Aerin nods shyly as she looks down.

"I'm sorry."

Wonho looks at her and he could see her eyes clouded with tears.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" Wonho rubs Aerin's thighs gently and she sighs heavily.

"I don't know. I feel like I cause trouble all over again."

"You did what you had to. I mean, if I saw what those girls did, I would do the same as what you did." Wonho said softly and Aerin looked up to him.

"Don't cry.., My Aerin never cries." Wonho attempted to do aegyo, making Aerin to chuckle.

"C'mon." Wonho smiled as he grabs her hand, leading her outside.

" Wonho smiled as he grabs her hand, leading her outside