"We can't call the police! They will never believe us!" - Wonho

Title :

"We can't call the police! They will never believe us!"

"This can only end two ways and neither of them are pretty."

Member : Wonho
Genre : Comedy (?) , Fluff (?) , Angst (?) whateven— okay idk

"What the hell?! I'm still 18! I can't go into a club! What's worst a strip club!"

"It's for a mission, Aerin."

"Why can't you and Jay do it?!"

"I tried to call the police—

"We can't call the police! They will never believe us!"

"Then you should do it! C'mon Aerin! It's for a mission! Are you declining because your hot ass boyfriend doesn't let you to a club?"

"Go fuck youself. I ain't doing this!"

Aerin groans as she reached her apartment level. She storms into the apartment to see basically the couples.

"Guys, please. PDA." I cover my eyes to hear giggles from the girls.

"Stop doing your giggle galore!"

"At least, you have Wonho." Hara smirked and I can't help but to sarcastically laugh at her.

"If you guys wanna make out, go inside. If I have a heart attack, I would blame you guys for my death." Aerin joked as she was taking a glass of water.

She then felt her phone vibrating longly and she knows who it is.

"Aerin, please. Think about it. Your job is to just find him and capture him."

"That sounded like I want to kidnap him or something."

"I know you're not stupid, Soyoun. Just help us for a sec."

"Urgh.., Fine! But I will be doing this MY way."

"Alright! I'll text you the det's! Thanks again, Aerin!"

"What a bur—

"BOO!"

Aerin was about to swing her hands but she could see a familiar someone as she stopped herself. Wonho was giggling away and Aerin closed her eyes.

"You—

Aerin suddenly started to tickle Wonho roughly, as he was whining and laughing to stop.

"You should have seen your face!" Wonho laughs and Aerin just glare at him.

"Aww baby. I'm sorry." Wonho slid his arms on Aerin's shoulder as he leans his faces towards Aerin's face. Their cheeks squished with each other.