Proposal - Wonho

Title :

Proposal

Member/Group : Wonho ft All Members

Genre : Fluff, Romantic

"Omg." Hara gasp as she covered her mouth, Hyemin's eyes had tears on her eyes. Jaekyung and Aerin were folding their arms as all of them were in their desk room. Ace was explaining to them their next investigation.

"Okay I think that's enough." Jaekyung said as she snatched the case file. She heard whimpers and sobs from Hyemin and Hara.

"And I guess we can call it a day. Ace, they have kids. You can't just explain like that." Aerin whispered towards Ace as both of them walked while mumbling the last part.

"Aerin, we don't bring personal—

"Yeah yeah. We don't bring personal issues to work. But the both of them have children, you are making them paranoid! So just let me and Jaekyung do the heavy job." Aerin pleads and Ace could only sigh.

"Fine. If anything goes wrong—

"I know. You'll call them for back-up." Aerin said with a smile.

"Hyemin and I already called Kihyun and Hyungwon to bring the kids to the dorm

"Hyemin and I already called Kihyun and Hyungwon to bring the kids to the dorm. All of us are sleeping together." Hara said as she was putting her phone away. Jaekyung could only sigh as she drives. Aerin looks at the rear-view mirror.

"I can't believe it. Humans are cruel too." Hara was looking a far.

"Why do kids have to be involved too?" Hyemin mumbled as her eyes were blood-shot. What Ace explained was, there were finding sex-traders and sadly, the victims were kids. Recently, Ace and his team found bodies of 5 kids on the street and when Jaekyung came down to get some clues, they found a paper on one of the kid's bodies.

More like a receipt of them getting sold.

Aerin wanted to say to the both of them at the back that they were being paranoid. But she couldn't let out her words since if it was her, she would feel paranoid, and a mixture of worry and scared.