Danger (Last Chapter)

A gunshot was heard from the room next door

"AERIN!"

"HARA! NO!" Kihyun yelled but Hara aleady stood up going towards the door.

Hara's eyes widen to hear Aerin's name as she quickly stood up, opening the door roughly. As she steps out, her eyes went wide as what she sees.

"NO!" Hara started to scream as she was about to went towards Aerin, but Aerin's team blocked Hara out.

"Move!" Hara cried as she sees Aerin's body. Hyemin on the other hand gasp as she covered her mouth, then her face as she cried loudly. Each one of the Monsta X members slowly looked at the situation and they saw Aerin's body on the floor.

Shownu stood frozen, Kihyun and Hyungwon quickly went towards their girlfriends side, Minhyuk was clinging onto Shownu as he sobs in his arms. Changkyun and Jooheon face was really pale as they stared at Aerin's body.

They then felt someone running pass them when Jooheon and Changkyun was about to get hold of Wonho.

"No hyung—

"AERIN!" Wonho pushed through the members but again, Aerin's team grabbed ahold of Wonho and he struggled through their grips.

He was already in a crying mess as her team carried her body on the stretcher. Her blood stained on the stretcher as they took her away.

Without saying a single word, Ace guided the members plus the girls to his van to go to the nearby hospital hurriedly.

Wonho has been crying in Changkyun's arms for ever since Aerin was being put in emergency room

It's already been 3 hours that Aerin has been in there and everyone was still in a daze, especially Hara and Hyemin.

"I'm counting on you when I die."

Hara hids her face on Kihyun's chest as she quietly sobs. Hyemin on the other hand was waiting outside the room with Hyungwon by her side.