Feelings Fade - Kihyun

Title : Feelings Fade
Member : Kihyun
Genre : Angst

"So what are you going to eat later, Aerin?" Sojung looks at the younger one as she was looking at her phone, walking through the school hallway

"Hmm, I'm not sure. How about you eonnie?" Aerin looks at Sojung as she shrugs too.

"I don't know too." Sojung sighs as she looks forward. Aerin's gaze fall back towards her phone, as she was scrolling through instagram when suddenly, her phone suddenly was shown someone calling her.

Aerin frowns to see Hyemin calling her.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Aerin-ah! Have you seen the article?!"

Aerin frowns to hear Hyemin basically yelling. "What article? And why are you yelling?"

"I'm sorry but I don't know if I should believe it or not!"

"Okay.. You're making me nervous. What is the article about anyway?"

"It's Kihyun oppa and some other model!"

Aerin suddenly stop at her tracks, making Sojung to stop too.

"What? Are you serious?" Aerin's voice was already cold as venom. Hara and Kihyun are constantly having huge arguments nowadays. But this is too much.

"You know I don't make jokes about relationship, Soyoun." Aerin froze hearing Hyemin calling her real name.

"I'll call you back." Aerin whispered and she quickly ended the call. 

"Sojung eonnie, I'm skipping lunch. I'm sorry." Aerin smiled sadly.

"It's about Kihyun isn't it?" Sojung looks at her and Aerin widen her eyes.

"I saw it the article. You should talk to Hara-shi." Sojung said sadly and Aerin nodded, before making her way to her classroom. Once she sat, she already saw the aricle as she a picture.

"What the.. How could Kihyun oppa do this?" Aerin mumbled as she looks at the picture. Kihyun was spotted inside a car all alone with a girl.

No., Kihyun oppa won't do this.. Maybe they are just friends..