"I'll wait for you." - Wonho

Title :

"I'll wait for you."
"Don't worry about me."

Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst (?)

"Where is she? It's nearly 6AM already

"Where is she? It's nearly 6AM already." Hara whispered towards Hyemin. They were glancing to the clock as it ticks. Hours and hours has passed and the youngest hasn't come home.

"This is the latest Aerin came home." Hara frowns.

"Something must have come up at her work." Hyemin mumbled. And at a cue, the door of the bedrooms was heard as one of the members walked into the living room.

"Morning... Where's Aerin?" It was Wonho who was sleepily looking at Hyemin and Hara. The 2 girls looked at each other.

"She went to school. She will be back before 5." Hyemin said with a small smile. They could see Wonho pouting a little as he hummed back to his bedroom. As soon as the 2 girls heard the click of the bedroom, both of them sighs.

"We can't keep on doing this." Hara whispered and Hyemin looked away.

"We have to trust her."

"I'm home

"I'm home."

"Where were— Omg! Aerin!" Hara's eyes widen as she focused towards Aerin who had blood stains on her body. Aerin arrived home at about 1 in the afternoon, looking really tired and she was about to pass out.

"You're injured!" Hyemin gasped and Aerin let out a painful smile.

"At least my face is still perfect."

"There is no time for jokes!" Hara yelled as she ran around looking for first-aid kits. Hyemin on the other hand was about to shed tears, looking at the wounds on her arms and legs.

"I went to the hospital to let them sew the wounds. I just need you guys to clean it up. It's not that bad." Aerin explained as Hara came with a first aid kits. Hara was more braver to touch her wounds, while Hyemin just cleans up with the used cottons.