Another Memory - Wonho [To have a brother like you series]

Title :  Another Memory [To have a brother like you series]
Member : Wonho
Genre : Fluff

Title :  Another Memory [To have a brother like you series]Member : WonhoGenre : Fluff

"Is that all?" Hosook asked as she stares at Mrs Lee packing food. Mrs Lee had big smile as she was stuffing food in a tupperware.

"Yes., I hope Hoseok and the boys like it."

"eomma, they eat anything and everything."

Mrs Lee laughs to what Hosook said. Mrs Lee couldn't see Wonho today at his concert as she had to open the cafe, hence, Hosook had to be the one to see Wonho.

"I really don't want to do this."

"I know you missed him too, Hosook."

"eomma, he is everywhere! I'm sick of seeing his naked body being sent by my over obsessive friends!" Hosook frowns, making Mrs Lee to laugh harder. Hosook maybe naggy whenever she talks about Wonho, but deep down, she has a soft spot for her brother.

"I'm sure he will be happy to see you. Are you going to go by the public bus?"

"Aniyo. I'll just ride my motor."

Mrs Lee sighs as she couldn't stop her daughter. She is the opposite of Wonho. Wonho is more to the quiet side while Hosook is more to the loud side. What makes them similar is that they are both sensitive.

"Becareful, Hosook-ah." Mrs Lee waved as she pass the basket to Hosook, as she then puts it below the grip. Hosook looks at Mrs Lee, before putting on her black helmet.

"Hoseok oppa really misses you." Hosook said softly and Mrs Lee expression turns soft.

"I'm sure he does. Now, go. Before they continue their concert starts." Mrs Lee smiled and Hosook sighs a little before putting on her helmet.

"Tell you brother I miss him." Mrs Lee's voice somehow trembled, but she tried to calm herself down. She doesn't want to break down infront of her daughter.

Hosook just nodded, then started her engine. Mrs Lee waves as she watches Hosook driving her motor, until her sight was no longer been seen.

 Mrs Lee waves as she watches Hosook driving her motor, until her sight was no longer been seen