Last Christmas (Part 2)

Title : Last Christmas
Member : All (ft Hyemin, Hara)
Genre : Fluff

Aerin smiled as she sighs in relief as she carried her luggages, walking pass the familiar signs and the spoken languages that she is fond off

She was already in Korea, Incheon aiport as she walked with a bright smile on her face. As the automatic door opens, Aerin heard a familiar eager voice and as she turns, she could see a flash on her face.

"AERIN-YAH!"

Aerin blinks as she saw a very very familiar faces as she rush towards them, throwing her luggages aside, as she crushed them into a big tight hug.

"Omo! Aerin-ah..," Hyemin pat Aerin's back. Couldn't control her own emotion, Aerin burst into tears as she wails loudly.

"Yah! YAH! We are in the airport! Tourists are looking at us!" Hara hissed a little, as she awkwardly smile to the foreigners who were smiling looking at the 3 of them.

Hyemin just chuckle to see her 2 best friend having an argument. It's nearly 4 years I didn't see this.

"Yah! Uljima!" Hara said as she wipes Aerin's visible tears as she nodded.

"I can't help it.. I have been thinking about you guys..," Aerin barely said, squeezing through her sobs. The 2 girls just laughs as they helped Aerin with her luggages. Hara and Hyemin stared at Aerin as they walked together, exiting the airport.

"You grew up.," Hara suddenly speaks up and Aerin looks at her.

"What makes you say that?"

"I don't know. The vibes." Hara shrugged and Aerin chuckles.

"Anyway, coincidentally, the boys invited us to a party." Hyemin added Aerin turn towards her.

"Omg! Really?!"

"Yup! Just the 3 of us and them!" Hara wiggled her eyebrow and Aerin frowns.

"How about Yoo Jin?" Aerin asked as she helped the 2 girls to put her luggages at the back of the car.

"Looks like you didn't check the articles for the past 3 years." Hyemin chuckles as Aerin rolls her eyes.

"University got me REALLY busy. I didn't even have the time to post some pictures on instagram." Aerin pouted, earning chuckles from the girls.

"Get in. We'll tell you the details." Hara smiled as she opens the car door for the other 2.

" Hara smiled as she opens the car door for the other 2