Danger (Part 7)

"Is Aerin here?"

"Is Aerin here?"

"I'm sorry. She has went home an hour ago."

"Hyung, we can come other time." Minhyuk puts his hand on Wonho's shoulder.

Changkyun's eyes then focus on a hallway full of pictures and frames. His eyes widen as he walks in further.

"Hyung, look." Kihyun and Hyungwon was with the younger one. Changkyun pointed to a frame. Their eyes soften to see 3 pictures they recognize. It was Aerin, Hyemin and Hara.

Their profiles were written beautifully. "I miss her." Kihyun said while Hyungwon just stared at Hyemin's picture, where she smiled brightly.

The other members saw the 3 of them standing infront of frames as they went to check it out.

"Aerin.." Wonho mumbled as she touched Aerin's frame. She was staring at the camera.

"They look like businesswomen." Jooheon commented.

"But scarily, they look so different." Minhyuk mumbled as they all kept quiet, because it is true. Hara had a look that she could beat up someone.

Hyemin was being an angel as always.

Aerin was somehow smirking a little as she looks at the camera.

Scarily, these girls were not the same girls they met and fall in love, 5 months ago.

"Oh no." Aerin mumbled as she quickly jolted up from her bed. Still on her phone, she went towards next door to see Hara and Hyemin just laying on the bed, just doing their own stuff.

Their eyes turn towards Aerin who was looking pretty stressed as they straighten their backs, looking at Aerin. They know she was on the phone.

"Yea- Okay. Just sent me the location. We'll be right there. Don't panic. Oka— LOOK. I want you to calm down okay? Help will be on the way."

Aerin looks at Hyemin and Hara. "We need to go. Apparently, a car is stalking Monsta X's car. They are going a few rounds now." Aerin said while going towards Hara's closet, throwing a few sets of clothes to her.