Biggest Nightmare (Last Part)

Title : 

Biggest Nightmare (Last Part)

Member/Group : Monsta X

Genre : Angst, Fluff

Hara was frowning as she felt a strong pain on her chest

Hara was frowning as she felt a strong pain on her chest. She was screaming in the inside as the pain flows through out her whole body. She could feel herself crying.

It's the first time she felt the most pain, other than being kicked on the body. Maybe I an dying..

There was a slight light shining on her vision and that's when she could feel her feet and her arms. She could hear a few people talking and more importantly, she feels like she could move her body.

"Urgh.." Hara groans as her eyes flickered open, and the first thing she sees is white. White walls.

Am I dead?

"Hara, can you hear me?" Someone said and Hara slowly turns towards the voice to see Aerin's personal doctor. Her vision was really blurry.

"Yeah.. But I can't.." Hara's voice trailed off.

"I know. Give it a few seconds and your vision will be back to normal." The doctor said and Hara listened to his advised. A few seconds later, her vision started to get clearer and Hara blinked.

"I'm alive! What happen? Hyemin! Where is—

"Woah. Calm down. She is fine! She is just next door." The doctor gently push Hara down as she was trying to get out of the bed.

"Is Aerin here?" Hara asked and the doctor's expression fell a little.

"She is."

"Can I see her?"

"You can't. She is in the other room."

Hara frowns as she looks at the doctor.

"What do you mean?! She is in the ward room as in a room like this?!"

"Hara, calm down."

"I can't! I don't even know what is going on! All I know I was being shot. Hyemin in next door and Aerin is in the room as well!" Hara was basically freaking out and the nurses tried to calm down.

"We will explain to you when you are better. You just woke up, and it's normal to freak out when you are asleep for a month."

"A month?" Hara gasp as the doctor looks at her with an amused face.