Kiddo (4) - Wonho

Title : Kiddo (4)
Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst

•••

3 years later

"Bye eonnie!" Hwayoung giggled, followed by her members and Bomi just roll her eyes, while wearing a long coat. She then grabbed her car keys, fasten up her pace.

As soon as she sits on the car seat, she checks herself on the rear-view mirror. She groans as she tilted her dress. it sucks to wear this dress, why can't I just change into jeans and normal t-shirt?

The Apink members just got back from a music show and all of them were wearing black dresses. Bomi find it uncomfortable as she was wearing both skirt and black short tights, she can't even protest as in goes in 1.

There were even accessories on her dress, a big ribbon on her chest. If Apink was together, kids would have thought they are anime girls.

Her hair was tied a back ponytail and her bangs were in her chin length, looking like she has cut her hair short.

What's worst she was wearing boot heels that covered her knees.

"I look like an anime girl.." Bomi mumbled as she started the engine.

She quickly started her engine, making her way. It's been 3 years and Bomi has been happy with her debut. Bomi smiled to see a colorful building, and she stops infront of it.

Ever since Wonho left that stormy night, Bomi learnt that the angel's name was Yeunhi, Shin Yeunhi. Wonho left that day, as he didn't want to bring Yeunhi with him to find Eunmin, plus Yeunhi was crying so hard because of the rain and the storms.

But as Yeunhi was in Bomi's arms, she was really giggly and quiet too. When the other Apink members tried to carry her, Yeunhi cries. As days passed, Wonho talked to Bomi that he couldn't take care of Yeunhi alone, and he depended on Bomi.

Bomi agreed on taking care of Yeunhi, she didn't care of her manager's nagging. So Bomi decided to move out of her dorm and bought her own apartment for both Apink and Bomi's convenient.

She was lucky that all the times that Yeunhi was a baby, everyone is being nice to Yeunhi, despite her constant cries when her manager and Apink members took care of Yeunhi when Bomi was away.

Bomi alse learn that Yeunhi was a replica of Wonho. She is really shy, quiet and a very talented kid too. As Yeunhi grew each day, Bomi learn bits of pieces of her.

Bomi sighs with a smile as she stood out of her car. Kids were running out of the school, while yelling happily. Mothers were running in the school too.

"Bomi eonnie!"

"Bomi noona!"

"I love you, Apinkngie~"

Random kids would always come to Bomi as they always see Bomi wearing different costumes. Mothers would always glance towards Bomi, maybe wondering what is a young girl doing.

Bomi told her agency about her situation and she really thank god that her agency was being really supportive about her, helping Wonho. Her company would try her best to cover up for her if the public knows what's happening.