Danger (Part 6)

"Right, Sorry

"Right, Sorry."

"Yeah. Can we go now?" Aerin said as she pointed towards the door and the staff was about to guide her, but she waved them off.

"I know the way. I can remember clearly. You have to take care of them anyway." Aerin said while glancing towards the boys without even a single smile. She then exited the door first.

"She changed. Alot." The CEO commented to Hara and Hyemin and they bowed.

"She is the inspector after all. All Inspectors are not so friendly people." Hyemin said with a warm smile, before exiting the room, as well as Hara.

As they exited the room, Aerin was outside.

"They look so shocked, everyone in the room was." Hara said in amused.

"It's the first time for them to see me like this. Of course they would."

After a week, Aerin and the girls received lots of work to do

After a week, Aerin and the girls received lots of work to do. Patrolling Monsta X apartment neighborhood. Aerin was just doing her usual walks in the park, when her eyes caught on a familiar person.

"What is he doing out here?" Aerin mumbled as she saw Changkyun coming out of the building, wearing a mask and a black jacket.

She was about to leave him all alone when she caught a suspicious someone. Somehow coming out of an alley, follow Changkyun behind. Aerin frowns a little, as she quickly texted her team for back up.

She slowly walked behind the 2 of them. And as soon as Changkyun turned to a corner, another guy came out of from the dark alley, grabbing Changkyun, making Aerin to quickly run towards them.

Without hesitation, Aerin shot a tranquilizer towards the guy behind Changkyun.

"Stop!" Aerin yelled as he pointed the gun, but the guy already pressed a knife on Changkyun's neck. The smirk on that guy's face wants me to kill him on the spot.