Meet & Fall - Kihyun

Title : Meet & Fall
Member : Kihyun
Genre : Fluff

•••

"Hara-ya! I'm sorry! I can't follow you to the meet and greet! I sprained my ankle!" Hyemin said on the other side on the phone.

"w-what?? are you okay?? do you want me to come and get you?"

"no! go to the meet and greet without me!"

"b-but--

"just go! jeez! i can come another time, this is your chance to see your Kihyun.." Hyemin nags and Hara roll her eyes.

"fine, i'll sent you pictures of them okay?"

"okay! have fun in the meet and greet!" Hyemin said and Hara laughs, ending the call.

Hara sighs as she looks at the mirror. She wants to dress up but she doesn't have the mood since Hyemin couldn't come.

Hara just wear a plain t-shirt and jeans, and converse shoes, then putting a light makeup. She then decided to tie her hair up into a ponytail, then grabbing the cds and her phone.

Hara then looks at herself one last time, before exiting her room.

•••

"woah.." Hara mumbled, to see fans lining up. Hara then went to the booth area and she then found out that she was the 2nd last fan to meet the monsta x members.

Hara groans mentally, knowing that she had to stand and wait for hours, for the front line to clear.

On the other hand, the monsta x members were busy signing and talking to the fans when eyes spotted someone.

"hey, that girl looks familiar.." Kihyun said as he stood next to Minhyuk as he was sitting on his seat. Minhyuk squinted and he tilted his head.

"well, I know that she is friends with my girlfriend.." Minhyuk mumbled as she signed an album.

"why? you have an eye on her?" Minhyuk wiggled his eyebrows and Kihyun roll his eyes.

"go and kiss your Aerin." Kihyun mumbled and Minhyuj laughs. Minhyuk swore that he saw Kihyun's cheeks getting red.

•••

Finally.. Infront of Hara was the 3rd last fan to have the meet and greet. While waiting, Hara was on her phone, sending pictures of Monsta X to Hyemin.

💕Hyemin💕

[picture]
Your Hyungwon

As it was Hara's turn, somehow the girl behind her decided to push her with a strong force, making Hara to gasp really loudly, and with a thud, Hara landed on the floor on her butt.

"Hey! you don't have to push her!" Kihyun pointed out and the members just shakes their heads. The fan behind was kind of flustered. Hara didn't know that the security team was really strict as they bring the fan away.

So Hara was the last one. "aww, my precious butt." Hara mumbled. As she looks up, Kihyun was infront of her with a grin.

"precious butt eh?" Kihyun grin and Hara widen her eyes as Kihyun lets a hand infront of her, and Hara took it. Kihyun helped Hara stood up.

"Hey! Aren't you Hyemin's and Aerin's friend?" Hyungwon pointed and Hara smiled flusteredly.

"best friend." Hara added and the members chuckled.

Hara stood infront of Shownu, and he just smiled sheepishly towards Hara. Then next member was Hyungwon.

"may I know why Hyemin didn't come for the meet and greet?" Hyungwon asked as he signed the album.

"she sprained her ankle, we were suppose to go together, but she asked me to go first." Hara explained and Hyungwon widen his eyes.

"You should check your phone after this." Hara smiled a little as she stood infront of Minhyuk.

"Hello." Minhyuk said with a smile and Hara just smile too. Minhyuk asked about Aerin and Hara gladly answer it, making Minhyuk to grin.

Hara then stood infront of Wonho. He glanced towards Hara, and he quickly looks down as soon as Hara caught him looking.

"Thank you for coming.." Wonho smiled sheepishly and Hara could see his cheeks going red. Hara just chuckle moving on to the next member.

Next was I.M. and he was really shy, as he didn't even spare a glance on Hara. But when he does, his cheeks goes extremely red.

"T-thank you for c-coming!" I.M. said and Hara smiled, she became frozen, noticing that it was Kihyun. Kihyun was looking at Hara, kind of excited to get to know her.

"Hara right?" Kihyun asked and Hara nodded, looking at Kihyun as he was signing the album.

"how did you know my name?"

"Minhyuk and Hyungwon were talking about you because their girlfriends keeps mentioning your name and they kept sending pictures of their girlfriends and you to Minhyuk and Hyungwon." Kihyun explained and Hara laughs nervously.

"I hope they sent nice pictures." Hara asked while trying to make eye contact with Kihyun. She was too nervous every time Kihyun tried to make eye contact with her.

"You look really pretty in the pictures they sent." Kihyun said with a small smile, making Hara to blush a little.

Hara saw their manager, knowing that her time is almost up.

"Hara-yah, can you give me your album? I forgot to write something.." Kihyun asked as she was about to go and Hara quickly gave him the album.

Kihyun scribbled something on the album quickly, then passing the album to her.

"Thank you for coming! I'll see you soon." Kihyun waved and Hara looks at him weirdly with a smile. soon?

Hara shrugs and she walks out of the signing area. Hara looks at the album and realised, that Kihyun wrote his phone number.

Coincidently, Hara's phone made a notification and her eyes widen.

uknown number.
Hi Hara! I hope we will stay in contact!

h-how did you know my number?

Kihyun
well, from a little birdie. ;)

Hara laughs, knowing that either Hyemin or Aerin gave it to him.

•••

kayehtea chlatemarsh teehehoo