The Principal's Daughter - Jooheon [How We Met Series]

Title : The Principal's Daughter [How We Met Series]
Member : Jooheon
Genre : Fluff

•••

"Thanks for the ride, Hayeon!" Hara thanked brunette girl, who was in the driver seat. The others were at the backseat, and Wonho was at the passenger seat.

"We won't make it if it weren't you." Hyemin smiled and Hayeon laughs while nodding.

"I'll see you later baby." Wonho said towards his girlfriend as he gave her a peck on her cheeks.

"Let's wait for the love birds outside." Jooheon jokes as he wave towards Hayeon while going out of the van, followed by the others.

"Hyung, you're girlfriend is really cool." Changkyun commented and Wonho smirked.

"Of course, look who is the boyfriend." Wonho wiggle his eyebrows and everyone literally roll their eyes at him.

•••

"do I really need to go to school?" Jinhee frowns as she looked outside. Kids were already hanging around the school gate.

"Jinhee, we already talked about this." Mr Son said as he looks at her daughter.

"why out of all schools, why do you have to transfer me to yours?" Jinhee asked as she folded her arms towards her chest, clearly disagreeing of her going to school.

Son Jinhee is a 18 years old girl, who already persue her music career in the USA. Her parents allowed her to study abroad, hence she spent 3 years there.

Mr Son just sighs. "Go to school, Jinhee. I'll see you after this."

Jinhee just silently glared at him, as she got out of the car, pushing the car door loudly. Mr Son is the principal of X Highschool and University.

where gifted students are being bloomed and they grew to become special ones.

Jinhee sighs, as she remembers the motto of the school, hearing what her father has said a thousand times.

•••

"guys. Did you know that Mr Son's daughter is coming to this school?" Jooheon said and everyone looks at him.

"and...?" Hyungwon replied while making his iconic meme face.

"I'm just saying." Jooheon shrugs, and everyone just chuckle at him.

"Are you trying to get her number or something?" Sojung asked and Jooheon was about to reply her , when his eyes darted somewhere.

"There! There she is!" Jooheon whispered-yelled and everyone looked towards where Jooheon pointed. There was a orange-blonde haired girl, she was carrying her bag one-sided as she was busy looking at her schedules.

From far she looked pissed.

"Hey! I know her!" Aerin said and everyone looks at her.

"You do?" They ask in unison and Aerin nodded, quickly standing up.

"Wait- Where are you going?!? Yah jagiya!!" Minhyuk called, watching his girlfriend running towards the orange-blonde haired girl.

"Woah, hyung. Your girlfriend though.." Jooheon commented. Minhyuk frowns, looking towards Jooheon.

"Jinhee?!" Aerin called out and Jinhee instantly looked towards the voice and at first she looks at Aerin for a good 4 seconds, her eyes literally widen and she smiled.