Danger (Part 5)

"That was a long ride

"That was a long ride." Hara yawn loudly and Hyemin looks at her while chuckling. Aerin on the other hand was busy, looking at her phone. Apparently, she kind of feeling lost.

"Hey guys. You guys remember the way out right? I kind of forgot." Aerin said in a whisper and the girls look at her.

"Of coure we remember. We'll lead the way then." Hyemin said and as soon as exited the arrival area, they were bombarded with flashes.

"Hara eonnie!"

"Hyemin!"

"Aerin!"

There were high-pitch screams from girls as soon as the 3 girls walked out of the arrival area. There were bodyguards on the girls side and Aerin turn towards one of them.

"A-ace?!" Aerin whispered-gasp as he just smirked a little, guiding Aerin out. As soon as all of them were outside, when everything is calm, Aerin grabbed Ace for a hug.

"Woah, woah! You are really strong!" Ace joked and Aerin looked at him with teary eyes.

"I heard the Aerin I knew is really cold and reserve." Ace joked and Aerin smiled a little. My old-self is coming back.. I can't be like this..

Aerin clears her throat as she straightens herself. "Lead us the way then."

"Yes, Inspector." Ace teased as he guided the girls to a van.

"How did you know?"

"Firstly, I saw the badge on your jacket, second it's ALL over the internet and third, you are the talk among our staffs here." Ace winks and Aerin nodded. At least he is still the same.

"How did they know that we are here?" Hara questioned.

"I guess your fans in New York kind of keep-up-to-date about you guys. Talking about undying fans love." Ace mumbled as Hyemin and Hara chuckled.

"H-How is.." Hyemin was about to ask, but her voice came off as a whisper.

"Looks normal, on the outside. But they are trying so hard to keep up a smile, but honestly, everyone knows it's fake. Fans are really worried for them." Ace said while looking through the rear-view mirror towards Aerin.

She had a pokerface while looking out of the window. Hara and Hyemin were also glancing towards Aerin. She had no expression at all.