Jealousy (Part 2)

Title : 

Jealousy (Part 2)

Member : Monsta X / Got7

Genre : Comedy (?), Fluff, A little suggestive (?)

"No!" Wonho yelled as he frowns then running pass Aerin

"No!" Wonho yelled as he frowns then running pass Aerin. She sighs as she looks at the others.

"I'll go talk to hyung."

"No Changkyun. Let me talk to him. We both know how stubborn he is." Aerin smiled a little and Changkyun just sighs while watching Aerin going into the rooms. Kihyun and Hyungwon were pretty chill when the girls explained what is happening. But they could tell Kihyun and Hyungwon were affected too, they just won't show it, unlike Wonho.

"Hey, can I come in?" Aerin knocked onto Wonho's room. The only reply she gets is silence.

"Please? I want to talk to you." Aerin sighs and she could
hear some shifting, finally the sound of doorknob unlocks as the door was open slightly. Aerin pushed the door to see Wonho sitting at the corner of the bed, with his loose plain shirt and shorts, just looking down.

She closes the door, quietly walking towards him then she sit beside him.

"I know you're mad." Aerin faced him. He just kept looking down. Wonho didn't even made eye contact with her. He's really mad.

Both of them were in silent and finally, Wonho faced her as he sat crossed leg.

"I'm not mad. I'm just.., I'm scared."

Aerin frowns, to see him frowning while looking down.

"I'm scared that you will leave me." Wonho softly said and Aerin widen her eyes.

"Wonho oppa, look at me." Aerin's voice came out rough, making Wonho to look at her.

"Why would I leave you?"

"Because.. they are.." Wonho's voice trailed off and Aerin's eyes widen.

"I don't— I'm not like that!" Aerin's voice came out a little louder, making Wonho to flinch a little. Aerin move towards Wonho as she tackle him to the bed for a hug.

"Sorry. I'm really insecure when it comes to you." Wonho mumbled as he leans against Aerin's chest.

"You don't have to. I'm already yours." Aerin simply said and Wonho shifted his position, now he was laying on his stomach, staring at Aerin. He then leans against Aerin as he snuggled onto her shoulder. Aerin suddenly became tensed, feeling Wonho's breath on her shoulders then to her neck.

"Ho-Hoseok.." Aerin gulped as she literally felt Wonho's lips just below her ears, and all of a sudden she felt him sucking roughly and there was a slight pain at the end. He was literally kissing then sucking the whole area of her neck.