Planned - Wonho

Title : Planned
Member : Wonho (ft Monsta X)
Genre : Romance

•••

"Aerin-ah!"

"Yah! Kim Soyoun Aerin!"

Kihyun and Hyungwon were calling Aerin who was busy on her laptop, in her room. She went towards the voice where they were calling, and the both of them were in Shownu's room.

"Wae???" Aerin rush towards them, and they just chuckle.

"Sit with us..," Kihyun pats on his bed and Aerin looked at him weirdly. She side-glance towards him as she took a seat. Hyungwon was laughing at how she was looking at him.

"We need your help." Hyungwon speaks and Aerin looks at him.

"what help?" Aerin was clearly clueless, as Kihyun smirked towards Hyungwon. And so, Kihyun and Hyungwon explained to the clueless Aerin that the both of them has set up a plan to surprise Hara and Hyemin, because apparently, today is their monthsary.

"Oh! Okay! I'm in!!" Aerin nodded as she smiled widely, wanting to see Hara's and Hyemin's surprised faces.

"Are you serious? You'll go through trouble just for this?" Hyungwon asked in disbelief. Aerin roll her eyes.

"Yeah.., Hara and Hyemin are my bestfriends. I'll do anything for them." Aerin smiled softly, making Kihyun and Hyungwon to smile.

"No wonder Hara always talk alot about you. You have a good heart."

"Hyemin too! She always took pictures of her!"

The 3 of them laughs as they were talking about the plan. But in the back of Kihyun and Hyungwon's mind are actually planning through another plan that will set Aerin up.

•••

"Thank you Aerin! I think we will do the rest!" Kihyun said as she was setting up the fairy lights! Apparently, they did some kind like a garden and lights scenary.

"You sure? You guys still need to set up pictures..," Aerin blinked at the confusingly. Hyungwon and Kihyun shakes their head.

"It's okay! Why not you fetch them, made up a lie and say they have to come here.., Don't say this is the surprise!!" Hyungwon yelled and Aerin nodded. Things I do for these dorks..

Lucky that Aerin drove a car, she fetches Hyemin and Hara.

"Guys, follow me." Aerin said as Hyemin opens the door.

"Go where? Aerin, is 11 at night. People are sleeping." let's see what she is going to say to get us to go there..

"To the garden.., there's fireflies and the scenary is beautiful. You should come with Hara. We have to hurry!" Aerin hurried them. Hara was being forced by Hyemin who was being forced by Aerin.

"Seriously, Aerin. I'm in my home clothes."

"We got no time for that." Aerin said as her eyes were infront, as she was turning the wheels. Secretly, Hyemin and Hara looks at each other and smiled cheekily.

•••

"Is there the toilet anywhere?" Hyemin asked, as Aerin looked at her as she was somehow moved her legs. Aerin looked around, seeing an area where there is a toilet.