Spring Days [Part 3] - Wonho

Title : Spring Days [Happy Ending]
Member : Wonho
Genre : Angst/Fluff

•••

"Jooheon oppa? Changkyun?" Eunhee peeped inside Jooheon's and Changkyun's room, to see them in their own beds. Changkyun was the first one to see her as he quickly sat up.

"Hey Eunhee.. What's wrong? Finding for Wonho hyung?" Changkyun teased and Eunhee glared at him.

"Very funny.. Haha..," Eunhee glared at him and Changkyun chuckled.

"I actually want to talk to you and Jooheon oppa." Eunhee said, her expression turned serious, making Jooheon to turn her.

"What's wrong?" Jooheon sat up and Changkyun sat on his bed, patting the bed beside him, asking Eunhee to sit beside him. She went towards Changkyun as she sat beside him. Jooheon was infront them.

"I can't do this anymore." Eunhee mumbled and Jooheon blinks as he looks at her, Changkyun was staring at her by the side. She was looking down.

"What? You mean you're leaving Monsta X?" Changkyun mumbled and Eunhee widen her eyes, then frowning.

"What? Wait, what?! No!" Eunhee frowns and Changkyun blinks.

"I'm kind of lost..," Changkyun scratch his nape, as he looks at Jooheon who was looking at Eunhee.

"She has feelings for Wonho hyung." Jooheon speaks up and both Changkyun and Eunhee looks at him.

"Omo!" Changkyun teased and Eunhee could feel her cheeks turn red.

"I don't know.., I can't hide my feelings anymore. Whenever he talks, my eyes literally stare at him. Sometimes, he would misunderstand that I hate him since he would always ask if I'm okay. I don't know."

Jooheon and Changkyun could only laugh at Eunhee who was moving her hands as she explains. The 3 of them were the closest in Monsta X. They would share secrets, especially to Eunhee. Eunhee is like their crying shoulder.

There were days that Jooheon would feel like shit and he knew who to come to. Eunhee. She would always be in her room, and Jooheon just knocked on her door and there's were the long night talk would occur.

Same goes to Changkyun, but knowing that Changkyun doesn't talk alot, Changkyun would always want someone to accompany him in his studio for moral support. He doesn't talk much, but his body language says so.

"Just confess to him." Changkyun advised and Eunhee sighs.

"It's not easy, Changkyun."

"But if you keep waiting, someone else might take him away." Jooheon added and Eunhee gulped. As Eunhee was going to continue, Eunhee heard the door opening, and her eyes widen a little to see Wonho staring at them.

Jooheon saw Eunhee's expression as he follows where she is looking.

"Hyung!" Changkyun waved but Wonho's eyes were onto Eunhee as she sat frozen. Did he heard us?